Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: help please

  1. #1

    Default help please

    hi everyone im new here and ive never told anyone about my ab/dl life so your the first, its been really hard dealing with it being ashamed of who i am, ive had something that's been bothering me for a long time, to start i am in no way attracted to kids just diapers and acting like a baby, when i was 14 i had to baby sit a kid and i had to change his diaper, i changed his diaper but it felt so weird because im attracted to diapers and always wanted to be in one, i did everything normal but the fact i wanted to touch the diapers has filled me with guilt bc thats not a normal thing i was in no way attracted to the kid but i wanted to touch the diapers, im a good person all i want to do is help people and i feel like a freak for what i felt

  2. #2
    CrinklySiren

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kevQ View Post
    hi everyone im new here and ive never told anyone about my ab/dl life so your the first, its been really hard dealing with it being ashamed of who i am, ive had something that's been bothering me for a long time, to start i am in no way attracted to kids just diapers and acting like a baby, when i was 14 i had to baby sit a kid and i had to change his diaper, i changed his diaper but it felt so weird because im attracted to diapers and always wanted to be in one, i did everything normal but the fact i wanted to touch the diapers has filled me with guilt bc thats not a normal thing i was in no way attracted to the kid but i wanted to touch the diapers, im a good person all i want to do is help people and i feel like a freak for what i felt
    Boy are you in for a ride lol. I would recommend making an introduction post though.

    For starters ~ hi Don't worry we are all ABDL's here, we know you're not attracted to children.

    1. There is nothing to be ashamed about, you're not alone and you definitely arent doing something negative or wrong, so when you think about it, what is there to feel ashamed about? Wearing diapers? No need to be ashamed of that.

    2. That experience and many others like it, are the reason why we get misconstrued as pedophiles ~ but what you need to understand is that this is normal because its not the CHILD that was making you feel a certain way, its the changing and the diaper itself; if i'm not mistaken, you felt like you wanted to be in the child's position, correct? This is perfectly normal, as most of us have felt this way and a lot of us still do; but it has nothing to do with the child and you shouldn't feel guilty unless you start having sexual or otherwise unnatural desires about THE CHILD itself.

    3. You're not a freak, there are A LOT OF US I would say your first step would be to get away from the idea of "normal", there is no such thing as normal; its all an illusion - NO ONE and i repeat, NO ONE, is normal, even though they would all like to make you believe they are. So you are not normal and thats fine because no one in this world is normal. Normal is a word that boring people created to make the interesting ones feel less special.

    4. You can rest assured that the haunting memory was nothing but a defining moment in your AB/DL discovery. I use to (and rarely still do) see people walking around my local supermarket and walmart and see their kids running around in just diapers, or being carried in just diapers and a shirt, and i remember feeling guilty for looking at them; but the reason i couldn't help it was not because i wanted to look at the CHILD, but because I liked envisioning myself AS that child. If you do research you will find that this is a fairly normal thing and has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia.

    Pedophilia = you want sexual relations with a child
    ABDL = you want to BE a child.

    You've come to the right place, I can guarantee that the more you dig deep and learn about the absolutely wonderful world of AB/DL lifestyle/fetish, you will see there is nothing to stress about <3

  3. #3

    Default

    It's certainly a weird urge we have but only in context of what society considers "normal" and that certainly doesn't make it bad or wrong. You yourself made the critical distinction in your post: you were attracted to the diaper and not the child. The sooner you can lose your misassigned guilt over this, the sooner you can get on with finding out what place this can or should take in your life. It may not be an easy thing to do but it's so worth the effort of learning to love yourself for your harmless quirks.

  4. #4

    Default

    Welcome to the forum you are in the right place, release your inner child we are on your side, Monkey.

  5. #5

    Default

    thanks everyone i probably should have introduced myself befor spilling my guts out lol its a relief to know im not by alone and i appreciate what all of you said, it might take a little while to get ride of the feeling of guilt because its been there for so long but i ready to move on and stop hating that part of me, ive never even worn diapers yet because of how much i was trying to forget and how nervous i was of someone finding out but i think ill finally make my way to the store lol thanks again everyone

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Boy are you in for a ride lol. I would recommend making an introduction post though.

    For starters ~ hi Don't worry we are all ABDL's here, we know you're not attracted to children.

    1. There is nothing to be ashamed about, you're not alone and you definitely arent doing something negative or wrong, so when you think about it, what is there to feel ashamed about? Wearing diapers? No need to be ashamed of that.

    2. That experience and many others like it, are the reason why we get misconstrued as pedophiles ~ but what you need to understand is that this is normal because its not the CHILD that was making you feel a certain way, its the changing and the diaper itself; if i'm not mistaken, you felt like you wanted to be in the child's position, correct? This is perfectly normal, as most of us have felt this way and a lot of us still do; but it has nothing to do with the child and you shouldn't feel guilty unless you start having sexual or otherwise unnatural desires about THE CHILD itself.

    3. You're not a freak, there are A LOT OF US I would say your first step would be to get away from the idea of "normal", there is no such thing as normal; its all an illusion - NO ONE and i repeat, NO ONE, is normal, even though they would all like to make you believe they are. So you are not normal and thats fine because no one in this world is normal. Normal is a word that boring people created to make the interesting ones feel less special.

    4. You can rest assured that the haunting memory was nothing but a defining moment in your AB/DL discovery. I use to (and rarely still do) see people walking around my local supermarket and walmart and see their kids running around in just diapers, or being carried in just diapers and a shirt, and i remember feeling guilty for looking at them; but the reason i couldn't help it was not because i wanted to look at the CHILD, but because I liked envisioning myself AS that child. If you do research you will find that this is a fairly normal thing and has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia.

    Pedophilia = you want sexual relations with a child
    ABDL = you want to BE a child.

    You've come to the right place, I can guarantee that the more you dig deep and learn about the absolutely wonderful world of AB/DL lifestyle/fetish, you will see there is nothing to stress about <3
    hi i tryed sending a message but i gusse i cant yet lol, i really appreciate what you said to me earlier, im sorry to ask you again i just have no one to talk to when i changed the kids diaper i remember wanting to change his diaper and i feel like i used him to indulge my fantasy of a diaper change i wansnt attracted to the child at all, but the changing itself was to me, at the time i was 14 and always dreamed of diaper changing and i think it was just me putting myself in the situation but i didnt really know how to process it, im sorry to ask you about this again i just have never had anyone to talk to about it, i just still feel guilt for it even though i know im a dl/ab and im not a pedophile, i thank you for talking to me its been a weight ive carried for a long time

  7. #7
    CrinklySiren

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kevQ View Post
    hi i tryed sending a message but i gusse i cant yet lol, i really appreciate what you said to me earlier, im sorry to ask you again i just have no one to talk to when i changed the kids diaper i remember wanting to change his diaper and i feel like i used him to indulge my fantasy of a diaper change i wansnt attracted to the child at all, but the changing itself was to me, at the time i was 14 and always dreamed of diaper changing and i think it was just me putting myself in the situation but i didnt really know how to process it, im sorry to ask you about this again i just have never had anyone to talk to about it, i just still feel guilt for it even though i know im a dl/ab and im not a pedophile, i thank you for talking to me its been a weight ive carried for a long time
    These things happen. At that age you are still young and irrational, so I wouldn't dwell on it. We all did silly things out of pure intrigue when we were young.

  8. #8

    Default

    KevQ, i know completely how you feel. I felt like i was carrying a huge weight for a long time too. Having to keep such a deep secret that is such a huge part of who you are, can drive you to do some pretty crazy things, and have some pretty crazy emotions. You wanting to change a diaper so you can just be close to a diaper and imagine yourself being the one changed isn't bad in any way, and really is the result of you having no other outlet to express your inner feelings. When i was 14 i had discovered that i could sneak slightly wet diapers from the garbage of my neighbors (since i was the youngest at home) and get away with it, so i could wear them. I wouldn't suggest doing this to anyone because it is unsanitary and gross, but it is what I did because I had no other outlet to gain the feeling i needed.
    The reason i bring that up is, unless you take charge and take care of yourself, you end up doing some pretty odd things instead to kill the need for a while. Personally I feel like what i was doing there was way more odd then what you say you have done, so I hope that can make you feel a little more normal than somebody else, even though normality is a social construct and a lie.
    When i found adisc, it helped me discover that i should find a stable lifestyle that could support my little side, rather than binging and purging and feeling awful about myself. I decided that i should buy diapers, and make sure that I didn't throw them away after i got my fill. Sometimes I made sure that i wore diapers even when i didn't feel like it, at least for the first while. After starting to feel like there was nothing wrong with wearing diapers, and liking to wear diapers, it has made me appreciate that side of myself so much better, as well as stop me from glancing into trash cans to see if there are any diapers inside, I'm so glad i'm past that tenancy.

    Having a quirk is ok, and once you take care of it regularly, you will stop thinking it is such a horrible thing, at least on the days that you don't get upset at yourself over something else.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    KevQ, i know completely how you feel. I felt like i was carrying a huge weight for a long time too. Having to keep such a deep secret that is such a huge part of who you are, can drive you to do some pretty crazy things, and have some pretty crazy emotions. You wanting to change a diaper so you can just be close to a diaper and imagine yourself being the one changed isn't bad in any way, and really is the result of you having no other outlet to express your inner feelings. When i was 14 i had discovered that i could sneak slightly wet diapers from the garbage of my neighbors (since i was the youngest at home) and get away with it, so i could wear them. I wouldn't suggest doing this to anyone because it is unsanitary and gross, but it is what I did because I had no other outlet to gain the feeling i needed.
    The reason i bring that up is, unless you take charge and take care of yourself, you end up doing some pretty odd things instead to kill the need for a while. Personally I feel like what i was doing there was way more odd then what you say you have done, so I hope that can make you feel a little more normal than somebody else, even though normality is a social construct and a lie.
    When i found adisc, it helped me discover that i should find a stable lifestyle that could support my little side, rather than binging and purging and feeling awful about myself. I decided that i should buy diapers, and make sure that I didn't throw them away after i got my fill. Sometimes I made sure that i wore diapers even when i didn't feel like it, at least for the first while. After starting to feel like there was nothing wrong with wearing diapers, and liking to wear diapers, it has made me appreciate that side of myself so much better, as well as stop me from glancing into trash cans to see if there are any diapers inside, I'm so glad i'm past that tenancy.

    Having a quirk is ok, and once you take care of it regularly, you will stop thinking it is such a horrible thing, at least on the days that you don't get upset at yourself over something else.
    yea its alot to deal with because not only do you feel the way you do about that part of yourself but you also have to spend a ton of energy keeping an image to the people you know that you like what everyone else likes and juggling both of those things and just trying to enjoy life can really stir up the emotional pot im learning to let go but when you have felt that way for so long it might take a little time and tyger your as normal as me witch is not at all but im figuring out that its not a bad thing =] thank you to everyone i appreciate the kind words this has really meant alot to me to be able to talk to people that feel the same

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.