Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby-pants Hypnosis

Default Baby-pants Hypnosis

I am new to hypnosis and bought the bedwetting hypnosis from baby-pants. I know it doesn't happen over night but I want to know if it's working or not. When ever I do it I feel my heart beating hard and maybe faster can't tell, but it is beating harder. Also I feel that my mind sometimes wonder and I don't listen to her for like 2 seconds or so. That may happen a couple of time during the hypnosis. I also find I can open my eyes and wake up when ever I want to, but during the counting from 1-21 to open and close eyes it hard to open them so that works. I just want to know if it working and I should keep on doing it or just quit and forget about it.

O and i done it like 3 times in one week then stopped for like a month. then did it again for another 3 times in a week and then quit for about 5 or 6 month and just started back yesterday to doing daily. So far done it 2 time being back on it.

So again should I keep at it or just for get about it. Thanks

I think you should keep trying you may have to really relax before you listin to it. I was told one time that unless you really believe you can be hipnotised most likely you won't be able to. When in was little my mom had a hipnosies CD that would make you feel relaxed and rested. I listened to it one time with her and it worked for me and her it was about a half hr CD but when we woke up when it was over it felt like we were sleeping for hours. I always wanted to try one of baby pants hipnosies tracks.

The thing about hypnosis is that it can't work against someone's will. It's almost entirely based on the power of suggestion and an individual's willingness to abide by the suggestions. Wiggle, if you keep doing it, I believe it will work if for no other reason than you are consistently relaxing yourself to the point of letting your bladder go subconsciously, and that would gain the same benefit as the perceived brainwashing effects of hypnosis. I view it as a form of guided meditation, except once you have cleared your mind, the previous chaos of thoughts are replaced by much simpler and enjoyable thoughts that your mind REALLY wants to agree with and listen to.

All arguments aside however, you did spend money on it and that would be reason enough for me to keep trying it until I got some sort of desired result.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    The thing about hypnosis is that it can't work against someone's will. It's almost entirely based on the power of suggestion and an individual's willingness to abide by the suggestions. Wiggle, if you keep doing it, I believe it will work if for no other reason than you are consistently relaxing yourself to the point of letting your bladder go subconsciously, and that would gain the same benefit as the perceived brainwashing effects of hypnosis. I view it as a form of guided meditation, except once you have cleared your mind, the previous chaos of thoughts are replaced by much simpler and enjoyable thoughts that your mind REALLY wants to agree with and listen to.

All arguments aside however, you did spend money on it and that would be reason enough for me to keep trying it until I got some sort of desired result.
    that has actually been proven to be false but its very rare. some people can be told to do something against the will. But this takes several sessions of intense sessions. its stupidly hard to do so its more or less implausible.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    that has actually been proven to be false but its very rare. some people can be told to do something against the will. But this takes several sessions of intense sessions. its stupidly hard to do so its more or less implausible.
    What study proved this to be false? I would like to look into it.

I know you can hear stuff as sleep would not work set for like timer for audio to start so listing to it in sleep making the suggest stick better.

Hello,

I had actually seen a show awhile back that proved just that. A man said he was not even able to be hynotized. They got a guy to do a test stunt before the headline stunt. He was told that the bath water he was getting into was nice and hot when in reality it was full of ice cubes floating in the water. He got in and even his blood pressure responded as if he was in a hot tube. In the end he was told when he saw a specific man outside to pull a gun a shoot him. Only difference was the gun was loaded with blanks. But the whole thing was recorded and the man was shown a video of him shooting a man. He was VERY upset and was asking if he was going to be charged for murder. He was relieved to know it was blanks in the gun. But was shocked that he was able to be hynotized, AND to do something he would never do ordinarily. So I beleve you can be hypnotized to do something you would never do otherwise. But I think it has to depend on the kind of person, and it had to be really good at hypnotizing people. But yea, the tape he bought is worth the try. Never know.

-Baby Stanley

I'm going to have to re-post my story, "The Un-training of Stanley kaminski".

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Thats nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I was wondering where that had gotten to. I only ever read the first parts.

That said, on the show Brain Games, they had a hypnotist trick someone into forgetting the number 4. She kept counting 6 fingers on each hand, and 11 fingers total, because she couldn't remember number 4, that was funny to say the least. Though I have no idea how anything like that would work. As for hypnotizing yourself to wet the bed, it just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. But then again, I was never fond of intentionally trying to loose control of some aspect of your life. But I suppose if you have no problems getting diapers every night, and can't foresee any situation in which you would have to stop wearing temporarily, then I guess I wish you good luck.