Thread: Received my first Funderoo today

Default Received my first Funderoo today

So I got my first Funderoo from Popduds in the mail today. It's cool. While not a diaper or pull up or absorbent, it has that look and feel with the thick trim and the fishes and sharks pattern that it looks like toddler underwear and evoked a silly, childish feeling in me like diapers do

I can't wait to wear it with a goodnite beneath, as it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolome View Post
    So I got my first Funderoo from Popduds in the mail today. It's cool. While not a diaper or pull up or absorbent, it has that look and feel with the thick trim and the fishes and sharks pattern that it looks like toddler underwear and evoked a silly, childish feeling in me like diapers do

I can't wait to wear it with a goodnite beneath, as it should be
    I always liked the way those looked. You can fit in them? I wasn't sure as to what sizes they came in.

Wow! I am excited to find these. Thanks for posting a thread about them on the site, Bartolome. I really want to buy some.

And dogboy, they have all adult sizes ranging from small to XL.

You're welcome BigKid!

I'm about a 36'-38'' waist, something like 185 lbs (I gained some pounds during my depression) and the Large Size fit me perfectly.

They're made for adults. They LOOK like kid's underwear, but they're made for adults.
    Last edited by Bartolome; 24-Jan-2014 at 11:57.