Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips on wetting a diaper in public?

Default Tips on wetting a diaper in public?

I'm sure this kind of thread has been posted before, but what are some tips on wetting a diaper in public? I have never done it before so I'm just interested if there is anything specific I need to know before attempting it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by JazzBaby; 23-Jan-2014 at 23:07.

If you have not already, suggest you practice in private before going public.

1. I agree with the WBxx. You need to know the capacity of the diaper so that you know how much you can wet without leakage. It is better to have a "dry run" (pardon the pun) prior to taking it public.
    2. Also important to have a few diapers to that you can change if needed. I have a diaper bag that has all my supplies, and I don't leave home without it.
    3. My favorite place to wet the diaper is at the movies. Again, it is very important to have a good absorbent product on before you try this. I usually get an extra large soda, and enjoying the fact that midway through the movie, when I would usually be having to go to the bathroom, I can just sit back and enjoy twinkling myself.

CrinklySiren

It's also worth mentioning that you should see how you wet in terms of whether you are a heavy wetter or not, or if you wet fast and fill up fast or slow, or in what direction your flow usually goes; these are all important factors in the resulting capacity and performance of the diaper ~ plus you have to factor in our movement and what you will be doing in said situations. Like will you be sitting down or walking or running etc.

Make sure you tape the diaper up nice and snug and also make sure it's taped correctly to avoid leaks

What's with these euphemisms? I thought you meant taking off your diaper to go to the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    What's with these euphemisms? I thought you meant taking off your diaper to go to the bathroom.
    Ha ha -- me too!

Although, as a Brit, I want to correct your euphemism and say that by "bathroom" you mean "toilet"!

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    If you have not already, suggest you practice in private before going public.
    I have gone many times in diapers in private.

Unless you plan on revealing your diapers in public, then you have nothing to worry about. No one is going to know that your wearing a diaper unless you make it obvious (and that is purposefully).

No one is going to know that you are peeing a diaper.

I've worn Belssimos with booster pads in public, as long as you dress appropriately, you have nothing to worry about.

Hi there
    I have never had the courage to wet in public yet it was a big step wetting outside the loo in the comfort of home. I can now wet standing, walking and sitting. At the moment actually wearing a diaper in public is a big challenge and when I do if feel so nervous, however when I return home successfully it is rewarding, I am doing it more now to build up my self confidence. Having read other posts I am still learning the limits of wetting phase. Best of luck JazzBaby!
    Where do you find the great avatars you all have?

My "tips" for you would be:
    1. wear a quality diaper with high capacity
    2.when you do wet it do it in short bursts a little at a time (don't release all at once)
    3. don't worry about people noticing, they wont!
    4.I wear my boxer briefs (correct use of the word brief) over my diaper for noise reduction, helps keep my diaper up and as a shield from my pants seam.

I just wore an Abena M4 to the movies and my wife did not know I was wearing until we got home and she felt me up. If she did not know what I had on under my pants, then no one else knew either. Wearing in public is no big deal really as long as you are discrete about it.