Thread: Small Diapers

Default Small Diapers

Ok my wife is very petite. She needs to wear a small diaper. I have been buying her the small molicare diapers, but she doesn't like the purple color. She loved the Bambino Classico size small, but Bambino quit making them years ago. I wrote them and asked why and they said the demand wasn't there. The molicares fit her fine, but she just doesn't like them. Do any of you have any suggestions for her a new diaper. She does wear goodnights, but we are looking for a plastic backed tape up diaper. All suggestions welcome! Thank you!

There are other diapers that are a size small like small Tena, size small tranquility ATN.

tena slips come in plastic backed small. They're quite good (better than molicare even), and xpmedical carries them.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdshamwow View Post
    Ok my wife is very petite. She needs to wear a small diaper. I have been buying her the small molicare diapers, but she doesn't like the purple color. She loved the Bambino Classico size small, but Bambino quit making them years ago. I wrote them and asked why and they said the demand wasn't there. The molicares fit her fine, but she just doesn't like them. Do any of you have any suggestions for her a new diaper. She does wear goodnights, but we are looking for a plastic backed tape up diaper. All suggestions welcome! Thank you!
    It is a shame that Bambino did stop making the small sizes, which for me sucks since I no longer have a reason to buy from them.

Anywho in terms of small diapers from what I have tried and pretty much bought in the past here are the ones you could consider:

1) Goo.N Diapers: My personal favorite and current brand to use at the moment, the only problem is even though they're big and oddly designed for "Youth Diapers" they really only work if you know that you can fit into Goodnites with ease. Absorbency and Holding wise it all depends on the person.

2) Abena S4s: They're a great brand and the small fits great in my opinion but the one thing is they are 4 tape design, meaing 2 tabs per side which isnt that great if shes into the baby factor of diapers.
    [Could always add custom prints/tapes]

3) Attends: Wouldn't say they're great but they're not that bad.

If all else fails you could look into Cloth Diapers.

I am going to copy and paste what I said to someone else:

Personally I like small tena max slips right now. They swell nicely for a dl. Whenever Dry 24/7 starts making diapers again it might also be good to look into their smalls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Small Molicare Super Plus:

*quiet outer plastic
    *No swelling with the smalls
    * 2 tape system
    *Should be good for public wearing *again this is the size small not mediums*
    *5th absorbent small
    *This diaper is really comfy. This diaper is great to wear wet or dry. *for abdls though, they might not like the whole "NO SWELLING" thing though. I know I don't >.> *

Cost:

North shore care: Pack/14 $19.25

XP medical: pack/14 $14.95

Absorbency: 16 oz

Overstock: case of 56 for $46.49

http://www.overstock.com/ar/Health-B...ml?searchidx=1

Notes:
    Now this diaper in smalls has a bunch of great deals normally. I once got a 4 pack for 25 dollars. They are also cheap for a case on overstock.com . That is one of the reasons I still even buy them.

Small Tena slip maxi:

*The plastic is louder than Molicare, but still quiet under jeans
    *Top swelling small diaper*Swells enough to where you know you are wearing a diaper, but is still walk able around in under jeans.*
    *1st most absorbent diaper
    *really expensive
    Cost: *I would not buy these from bambino they cost way too much from them*

Xpmedical: pack/24 $33.95

Bambino: pack/24 $42.00

Absorbency: Not sure but I feel it is the most absorbent. I can stay in just one of these all day and be ok.

Small Tranquility Smart-core:

*cloth like outer shell
    * Very quiet
    *Refastanable tapes
    *Swells some to where you know you are wearing, but still good enough to walk around in public
    *4th most absorbent small diaper.
    *really cheap to buy

Cost:

North Shorecare: Pack/10 $8.69

Absorbency: 18 oz

Notes:
    I just tried these and they are actually decent. The main killer for me is it's cloth backed. I would recommend these though, because they are one of the few cloth backed diapers I have tried where it did not stretch and the tapes where good. I will probably buy these again, only because I rather have higher absorbency and swelling then a low absorbent diaper that doesn't swell at all. I just wish they had a plastic version. LET US CHOOSE. Also these are great for public use, for some abdls. Its doesn't get big enough for people to tell your wearing, but you do actually notice the diaper. By that I mean when it swells it does enough swelling to where it causes no waddling, but you know you have a diaper on. This diaper would be great for both abdls and IC people in my opinion.

Small Tranquility ATNS:

*Has option of plastic of cloth like outer shell
    *T His diaper has a lot of crinkles
    *This diaper does swell, but has a really gushy feeling to it,
    *3rd most absorbent small diaper.
    *Cheap to buy
    Cost:

North shorecare care: Pack/10 $8.79

Absorbency: 22 oz
    *NOTE:the size on these are extremely weird. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SAMPLES, before you make a final decision. Seeing as you have a 29" wasit you might not like how these fit.

Small Abena s4's premium:

*Only in cloth *
    *this is a quiet diaper.
    *This diaper barely swells, and really does not feel that good when wet.
    *2nd most absorbent small diaper.
    *Ok price

Cost:

North shorecare: pack/22 $26.99

Xpmedical: Pack/22 $23.95

Absorbency: 24 oz *but the diaper wicks the liquid outside of the diaper, meaning you will have damp underwear, when you go to change.*

Notes:

* These have HORRIBLE TAPES!!!! The tapes come loose a lot, and the fabric on this diaper stretches like crazy*
    *If you get these make sure you are wearing plastic pants. I really do not recommend this diaper, in all honesty I would avoid this one, but you can order a sample, Just to see if you like it. The plastic backed diaper version of this diaper used to be the best small diaper out there.

EuroBrief:

*there medium diaper is more of a size small
    *This diaper is really meant for abdls
    *Highly absorbent and really thick
    *soft plastic
    * It’s basically like a fuse between dry24/7 and Molicare
    *not discreet and is mainly a night time diaper
    *They were cheap
    *ONE PROBLEM!!!!!! THEY ARE NO LONGER SOLD IN THE USA. You will need to order these overseas if you want them, I also think they are linked with dry24/7, because they both went down at the same time and they are still technically down.

Final words:

So I leave the decision up to you, but like I said I would just go for mediums at that waist size. You get your money’s worth, and are not left with companies ignoring you.

I DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU BUY COMFICARE WHEN THEY RELEASE SMALLS!!!!

I talked to them and he said he hates how there are not really any good plastic backed smalls anymore. He is just waiting for the business to take off. I would love to see a bunch of people support this company, because every other companies just seems to not care.