Thread: Hello to all.

Default Hello to all.

Hi new here im more a person that has a problem with bladder/bowels from spine problems(disc/joints damages) and they thought MS but think it's fibromyalgia and reynauds which gives me massive sudden urges to go but also little feelings needing to either but if trying to control like if out will upset and empty all my insides over few hours so try to keep in check if that makes sense?.
    Been using Minki washables and few others ive found as don't like disposables as irritate my skin plus many chems in them ive just got some Bambinex all in ones which are very good and comfortable.

Do sometimes go with an indwelling catheter for periods as get on prescription for when having bad times or away from home etc.

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Hi new here im more a person that has a problem with bladder/bowels from spine problems(disc/joints damages) and they thought MS but think it's fibromyalgia and reynauds which gives me massive sudden urges to go but also little feelings needing to either but if trying to control like if out will upset and empty all my insides over few hours so try to keep in check if that makes sense?.
    Been using Minki washables and few others ive found as don't like disposables as irritate my skin plus many chems in them ive just got some Bambinex all in ones which are very good and comfortable.

Do sometimes go with an indwelling catheter for periods as get on prescription for when having bad times or away from home etc.
    Hi Oscar! Welcome to the adisc community! We do support each other through all aspects of the diaper/ic spectrum. We also like to know a little bit more about each other. What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Hi there thank you for welcome and yes will do later but im a person that likes most things in life many can no longer do though?

Welcome Oscar nice to meet you. What are some of your hobbies?