Thread: Little Guy Adult Baby Music Video

Default Little Guy Adult Baby Music Video

This is the music video to my second AB/DL Song, "Little Guy" As far as I know I am the first or one of the first people to really bring abdl into a song. This music video has been a long time coming and all I can say is that I just didn't want to rush into showing so much. But there is a time for all things and although I agree this should be more of a private matter I can't help people without going beyond what I would normally recommend.

This is not just, oh, look a guy in a diaper... look a freak who is a loser and doesn't work and wears diapers all the time and contributes nothing to society. The only way I can make a change is by doing what is rarely seen... showing and sharing my heart and soul with the world. Showing that a person can be very deep and accomplish many things regardless how strange they may appear. That is the message I am trying to spread.

We can debate whether it is appropriate or not till we are blue in the face... right... wrong... opinions... arguments... I'm taking action.

No wonder you feel like my big brother! I only say big because you identify as between 5 & 9, & I'm more like 1 1/2-3. I'm still so proud of you. I wouldn't have been brave enough to be here without seeing, "Little on the Inside"

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    No wonder you feel like my big brother! I only say big because you identify as between 5 & 9, & I'm more like 1 1/2-3. I'm still so proud of you. I wouldn't have been brave enough to be here without seeing, "Little on the Inside"
    Yeah I kind of see myself as an older kid usually... although a bottle can really be special time between two people... regardless of the age.

I don't think you tube was the best place to upload this.

I think Youtube is the perfect place to share this. Well done, Mitchy.

Well,

First,I'm not even going into weather is appropriate or not...that is the op's choice and he is comfortable putting this out...

Actually not bad, not sure how much time you have into this piece...

Music is good, mix is good, could use a bit of maybe a plate reverb on the vocals...but sounds good...

Video is ok, but if you want it to be a bit more, I'd say you need some backdrops, and transitions to keep it going...

I'm a very critical person with music, and do production for some rather large acts...and have produced a few dvd's as well for commercial interests...not movies...yet! Hopefully in 2014!

Anyhow, it's a good start for sure...congrats!

Btw: my first production short took about 1000 hours total...between pre/post shooting and audio...

Last video me and one other musician did in just under 250 hours...adobe cs6 is much faster than my old macs and final cut...there isn't any comparison...

Once

Hey, everybody! Look how brave, strong, smart, & loving my new friend is! Somebody needs to throw you a weening party, like Abraham did for Isaac in the Bible, mister sippy cup. Weening didn't take place in those days until kids were 3 or 4, usually around the birthday, and when a boy turned 13, he got a birthday party. Don't freak out, k? Just saw one of your other videos, were you had your cup.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 23-Jan-2014 at 17:44.