Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychology

Angry Psychology

I'm interested in the Psychology of infantilism, particularly (but not limited to) fantasy pertaining to forced infantilism within a family setting.

Yeah I get off on stories of humiliation, especialy when told in first person.

Can I have my access back now?

EmeraldsAndLime

Access to what? Your status will be upgraded automatically soon to "Newbie" and then you'll have more features to use.

Welcome (back?)

Secret

So if this is your first post and you are saying

Can I have my access back now?
    Which is implying that you origianaly had use of this forum through another acount which in turn shows that this is your second acount!
    Or im just a bad Sherlock Holmes : (

Anyway welcome back err I guess?

"Individuality.

Because you are unique...
    ...just like everyone else."

"I've met God across his long walnut desk with his diplomas hanging on the wall behind him, and God asks me, "Why?" Why did I cause so much pain? Didn't I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness? Can't I see how we're all manifestations of love? I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong. We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens. And God says, "No, that's not right." Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can't teach God anything. ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 30

Secret

Uhh cool I guess?

In what context are you qouting and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    So if this is your first post and you are saying Which is implying that you origianaly had use of this forum through another acount which in turn shows that this is your second acount!
    Or im just a bad Sherlock Holmes : (

Anyway welcome back err I guess?
    Your a bad detective. Scientific method... you didn't iliminate all the possible answers.

I had access to more, but since I only lurked...

Only trolls and stalkers make multiple site accounts...although it is tempting to do so in this instance- as to circumvent the waiting process.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    Uhh cool I guess?

In what context are you qouting and why?
    In response to his tag.

"Individuality.

Because you are unique...
    ...just like everyone else."

I thought he might enjoy it.
    Last edited by Martin; 29-Dec-2008 at 08:14. Reason: Merging doublepost, use the multiquote feature.

Secret

Oh sorry for the mix up mate!

I actually origianally joined this site to look at the stories to but after those 20+ posts the place really grows on you.

Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    Your a bad detective. Scientific method... you didn't iliminate all the possible answers.

I had access to more, but since I only lurked...

Only trolls and stalkers make multiple site accounts...although it is tempting to do so in this instance- as to circumvent the waiting process.
    I wouldn't recommend it, the new account will automatically be deactivated.

Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    Only trolls and stalkers make multiple site accounts.
    Silly beefy, trolls live under bridges, and everyone knows you can't get internet connection under a bridge.