Thread: Привет or Hi whichever you prefer.

Default Привет or Hi whichever you prefer.

Just joined. I'm just another dude in the ranks of faceless internet folk. I fancy myself a bit of an amateur researcher because fetishes/paraphilia fascinate me. After spending years struggling to accept that this fetish is part of who I am, and feeling the shame that many speak of I am finally at peace with this part of myself. I invite people to ask me questions should they want to know who I am, or what my views are. I want to help people who are struggling with this aspect of their lives, and those that feel dread when it comes to informing their significant other about it.

Brief bit about me:
    I'm married, my wife knows and accepts this part of me- which is amazing because I don't like to wear, but rather see her wear.
    In the off-chance that somebody develops some type of feelings for me, I do apologize, my wife's the only one for me.

I've been around the world in the last 4 years and have some unique perspectives. I'm open-minded and non-judgmental. Except stupid. I hate stupid. Do forgive me if I lapse into a barbaric tone and use crude words, 4 years in the marine corps will do that to a man. (Please don't thank me for my service or anything like that. Nobody owes me anything. Nobody ever forced my hand.)
    I digress, My reasons for joining this community is with the hopes of finding a group that is more social- and intelligent than other groups on the known internet. As I mentioned, fetishes fascinate me, so I want to try to better understand why and what it is that's "keeping our boats afloat"
    Well, I've run my mouth long enough. Nice to meet you lot. I will try to avoid making posts that already exist or are redundant in nature.
    Cheers.
    ~the 4,351st bored person to use "bored" in their name

Quote Originally Posted by Bored4351 View Post
    Just joined. I'm just another dude in the ranks of faceless internet folk. I fancy myself a bit of an amateur researcher because fetishes/paraphilia fascinate me. After spending years struggling to accept that this fetish is part of who I am, and feeling the shame that many speak of I am finally at peace with this part of myself. I invite people to ask me questions should they want to know who I am, or what my views are. I want to help people who are struggling with this aspect of their lives, and those that feel dread when it comes to informing their significant other about it.

Brief bit about me:
    I'm married, my wife knows and accepts this part of me- which is amazing because I don't like to wear, but rather see her wear.
    In the off-chance that somebody develops some type of feelings for me, I do apologize, my wife's the only one for me.

I've been around the world in the last 4 years and have some unique perspectives. I'm open-minded and non-judgmental. Except stupid. I hate stupid. Do forgive me if I lapse into a barbaric tone and use crude words, 4 years in the marine corps will do that to a man. (Please don't thank me for my service or anything like that. Nobody owes me anything. Nobody ever forced my hand.)
    I digress, My reasons for joining this community is with the hopes of finding a group that is more social- and intelligent than other groups on the known internet. As I mentioned, fetishes fascinate me, so I want to try to better understand why and what it is that's "keeping our boats afloat"
    Well, I've run my mouth long enough. Nice to meet you lot. I will try to avoid making posts that already exist or are redundant in nature.
    Cheers.
    ~the 4,351st bored person to use "bored" in their name
    Welcome Bored4351! I see you're already making an impact by commenting on threads - good way to start! Amongst your interests you say you like movies. Any kind in particular? Do you have a fav actress or actor?

Yeah, I've been a lurker for years, came out of my shell a little on reddit, then decided to take the community by storm. favorite actors include Clint eastwood, liam neeson, jackie chan. All time favorite movie: Aliens.

спасибо, It's good to end the lurking and be more active in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored4351 View Post
    спасибо, It's good to end the lurking and be more active in this community.
    Не стоит благодарности!

- - - Updated - - -

hey, and welcome to our little corner of the nets your profile says Location:Some place I'd rather not be so I made it a clickable link... I wonder if the song is at all meaningful...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 22-Jan-2014 at 18:46.

While I do enjoy CCR, I'm afraid I'm not stuck in familiar place. It's more work-related. It's been a long last 3 months, and another long 3 more months ahead of me before I can get back to good ol' American soil.