Thread: Still a nubie, 1 question.

Question Still a nubie, 1 question.

Where can I go for a good avatar image? Do I need to already have it in my computer, or can I get one that fits me from some sort of list?

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    Where can I go for a good avatar image? Do I need to already have it in my computer, or can I get one that fits me from some sort of list?
    ADISC doesn't provide avatar images, so you'll have to source one for yourself. You'll also need to edit it to the right size. You can change your avatar image, but it's best to put some thought into choosing one that will stand out and reflect your personality.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    ADISC doesn't provide avatar images, so you'll have to source one for yourself. You'll also need to edit it to the right size. You can change your avatar image, but it's best to put some thought into choosing one that will stand out and reflect your personality.
    To that end, adding to what MsClaraRiddle said, you can download GIMP (Free image editing program) from portable apps.com. It's not as good a Photoshop, but for a free program it's awesome! A lot of folks on here have taken an image and digitally altered it. Hope that lil bit helps you in finding a program that helps you to edit and create a one-of-a-kind avatar image.

If google isn't inspiring you, you could find something that tells everyone a little about who you are and take a photo of it with your phone (as I have done). That way the image size should (but not always) fit into the allowed file size, whereas a photo taken by a proper camera may not, without help from photoshop or gimp. Make sure it's legal and not subject to copyright though.

Just take the crotch shot...

(sorry - just kidding).

Google, draw something, whatever...