Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper package dimensions ?

Question Diaper package dimensions ?

I've been interested in buying a small package of size 6 baby diapers or goodnites (Around 8, 12 or 16 diapers, no more).

So, since nobody knows, I have to fit the small package of diapers into my backpack (It's the best option since nobody opens my backpack and it could be discrete) the problem is the package dimensions.

Acording to the manufacturer website, my backpack measures 12.2 x 4.5 x 17.8 inches, so I don't know if a small package could fit into the backpack (Without looking too bulky) and since I can't take measures of the package it could be a real problem if it doesn't fit.

Will it be too obvious ? Could it fit ?

Thank you.

A small package of diapers should definitely fit in a backpack, and if not then tear open the package before getting home and arrange them inside the bag so they do. Shouldn't be a problem though.

I can fit 2 packs of GoodNites in my backpack with similar specs so I think you should be fine!

Thank you, I appreciate your replies, I do not have the backpack with me yet, It arrives on friday so I hope it can fit a small package.

And yes I could tear open the pack, but that would be an odd thing to do in the street, not very common.

Sometimes Amazon would help to know the dimentions.
    Check "Product Details".

Goodnites for girls XL 30 count
    Style: Girls | Size: Large/Extra Large, 30 Count
    Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 6.4 inches ; 3.1 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by staple0987 View Post
    Sometimes Amazon would help to know the dimentions.
    Check "Product Details".

Goodnites for girls XL 30 count
    Style: Girls | Size: Large/Extra Large, 30 Count
    Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 6.4 inches ; 3.1 pounds
    Thank you, I did noticed the package dimensions in amazon but I couldn't find the right package of diapers (Preferably 8,9 10 or 12 diapers) amazon sells them by large quantities and the package may be different than in my country.
    And some of those dimensions seem incorrect, some of them are pretty big even though they have like 10 diapers, but thank you I'll keep searching.

Pampers Cruisers S-6 Jumbo package is small and has 18 of them. Just bought some a few days ago along with some Pampers Baby Dry S-6 Jumbo which has 21 diapers. They both fit in a backpack where I have them hidden with a small lock.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try to upload a pic of the packages when I can and probably measure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggu View Post
    Pampers Cruisers S-6 Jumbo package is small and has 18 of them. Just bought some a few days ago along with some Pampers Baby Dry S-6 Jumbo which has 21 diapers. They both fit in a backpack where I have them hidden with a small lock.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try to upload a pic of the packages when I can and probably measure it.
    Both packages in one backpack ? I guess I could fit at least one package in my backpack.

That would be so helpful, I would appreciate it if you have the time.

I will when I'm home alone. Be patient! I did wanted to take pictures of them just when I got them but I was too excited to open them and smell them and try them on. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Uggu View Post
    I will when I'm home alone. Be patient! I did wanted to take pictures of them just when I got them but I was too excited to open them and smell them and try them on. xD
    Sure, no worries, I imagine so since it's awesome to get diapers , do they have a strong smell ? Or not so much ?