Thread: Hello everyone.

Default Hello everyone.

I have always been kind of shy. Been trying to overcome some of that for a long time. But then when you add being an ABDL into the mix it makes things a little more challenging.

I have lots of interests and hobbies. I love reading and music. I like to pick up new instruments and learn how to play them. I'm also a coin collector. And I went to school for 1 year because I love to cook and bake.

I'm an ABDL. Diapers have been a part of me for most of my lifehey have always been there for comfort and security. I'm also trying to nurture my little side and discover more about that side of me.

I'm now at a point in my life where I'm seeking answers to some of my questions. And to find a balance in my life and how this all fits in. When I found this site and read through some of the posts it looked like a great place to start.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by iverson31367 View Post
    I have always been kind of shy. Been trying to overcome some of that for a long time. But then when you add being an ABDL into the mix it makes things a little more challenging.

I have lots of interests and hobbies. I love reading and music. I like to pick up new instruments and learn how to play them. I'm also a coin collector. And I went to school for 1 year because I love to cook and bake.

I'm an ABDL. Diapers have been a part of me for most of my lifehey have always been there for comfort and security. I'm also trying to nurture my little side and discover more about that side of me.

I'm now at a point in my life where I'm seeking answers to some of my questions. And to find a balance in my life and how this all fits in. When I found this site and read through some of the posts it looked like a great place to start.

Thank you.
    Welcome to ADISC iverson31367! I was shy when I first signed up too. The best thing to do is jump right into a thread or two and start making comments. This is the place to be to ask and have questions answered! I like to read, too. Who are some of your favorite authors? I like Stephen King and John Grisham myself. I also see your from Minnesota. Pretty cold up there at the moment from what I hear. Welcome!

Hi there
    Welcome to the community as a newcomer myself this place is great I don't know what I would do without it. I too was neverous at joining and adding posts however I was made to feel quite at home by a fellow member. Having found this community my life is a lot better now.

Thank you. It's not to bad here now. It's in the 30s. Which is nice. I like Stephen also. I also like Dean Koontz and Peter Straub. Right now life just seems to be full of question. I hope adisc is the answer.