Thread: Question! About starting out!

Default Question! About starting out!

I'm thinking about possibly getting something for me and a friend to have some "fun" some night. Not sure whether or not I will, but I wanted to know what would be a good "rear-end-protector" to start off with.

Also any other things that you think would compliment the experience would be well appreciated too. I don't wanna go 24-7 or anything like that, but I wanna try it out sometime and I want some good advice!

It depends (no pun intended) on how much you're willing to spend, what you have access to, and how large you are. If you just want something inexpensive to start out with, then you'll be fine with the selection at a local big-box store or pharmacy. If you're on the smaller side, you may be able to fit into Goodnites, plus they have kiddish designs if you want to feel little. If you're bigger, like me, than you'll have to go with adult diapers. What you're going to find in the store isn't the best, but they're better than nothing.

But if you're looking for something more luxurious, can order online, and have some money to spare, there's a lot better diapers on the web than is sold in stores. Bambino has adult diapers with baby designs and plain ones too, but there's also other brands like Molicare and Abena, though of course these are going to be more ''medical'' looking. I personally can't offer a recommendation because I've never tried any of these, but they all have their fans.

Ah, okay! This would be kind of a "special" occasion if it were to occur, so I would be willing to expend a little more for it. Thanks for the ideas though. I would rather have something that I can get for both of us, and personally I would prefer something less "medical" looking like you said (they wouldn't really care either way though).

Best, safest place to purchase online? I mean, yeah. I wanna have it secure and all >.>

Well I've never ordered online but I'd say most sites are pretty safe, there's always Amazon if you're uncomfortable with small sites. Though if I didn't have nosy parents who'd want to know what I'd ordered I'd go with httphttp://bambinodiapers.com/ Those teddy diapers are the stuff of my daydreams

I have ordered enough online to tell you it's all really discreet, unless the product says "manufacturers original packaging". Tena is a good example of this as the box has the Tena logo. Companies like: Bambino, Abuniverse, xpmedical and all the rest know people don't want their diapers advertised to the world, especially nosy neighbors! Bambino makes some really great diapers but personally I don't like the fit of them on me (the mediums are almost too small and larges are too big). If you are going for looks over super capacity I would recommend ABU Cushies or Super dry kids (they have decent capacity). I currently have 40 super dry kids diapers (adult baby diapers with one big tape on each side, CHECK THEM OUT!!) on there way to me along with 42 abena M4's (medical looking) from XPmedical. Both of these orders will be in plain boxes and no one will know the contents inside but me.

ABUniverse.com Home Page - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore

Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies

Aww So Cute (exspensive)
    Last edited by DLMunky; 19-Jan-2014 at 18:06.

I find, and I think most here would agree, that buying diapers from a store is a major rush. It also gets easier the more often you do it, so if diaper-wearing's something you plan on doing at least semi-regularly it's something you might want to consider. I used to be terrified whenever I'd buy diapers from a store; now it's not only easy, it's fun.

And having said that: don't blow your wad (as it were) on your first diapers. Start with something cheaper--Depends are great, actually--and see if you actually enjoy wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by hti24 View Post
    I find, and I think most here would agree, that buying diapers from a store is a major rush. It also gets easier the more often you do it, so if diaper-wearing's something you plan on doing at least semi-regularly it's something you might want to consider. I used to be terrified whenever I'd buy diapers from a store; now it's not only easy, it's fun.

And having said that: don't blow your wad (as it were) on your first diapers. Start with something cheaper--Depends are great, actually--and see if you actually enjoy wearing them.
    I used to find it a rush but even though I don't have so many opportunities these days due to lack of selection, it doesn't have the zing it once did. It's barely a blip on my personal radar anymore and I find myself missing when it used to make my heart pound. Ah, well.