Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ab/dl in public

Default ab/dl in public

Do you wear diapers in public?Do you suck on a pacifer in public or wear a harness in public? Do you think members of the abdl communuity should be actiling little and doing such things?Do you think its rubbing your kink in others faces?

To some things, yes. And, others, no.

I wear diapers in public under my clothes all the time. And, I occasionally do things like wear short skirts, 'causing the high chance of someone catching on somewhat likely. But, I usually don't do that and when I do, I'm usually very mindful of how I do things (I don't just bend over or anything, I just bend at the knees, things like that), to avoid anyone being forced to encounter it. I also don't typically number 2 in public because I don't want those people to deal with the smell.

I wear my pacifier in public a little. But, usually just in the car. I don't normally walk around with it in or anything. I also used to bring bottles/sippy cups to restaurants and would pour my cups of water into it. But, I've stopped doing that and usually just order the small kids cups with lids at restaurants.

I find it kind of a thrill doing those sorts of things in public, but as I'm getting older, I'd rather be a bit more respectful and not subject people to it that might not want to see it.

I don't think ab/dl's should do anything in public that will bring unnecessary attention. Most people simply wouldn't understand what it's all about and would probably be shocked and/or disgusted. I see no harm in wearing diapers in public, as long as they are properly covered and don't emit odors that would be unpleasant to others. As for pacifiers and other such items, no I wouldn't recommend walking around in public with them where it's going to be noticed. To answer your other question, yes I do wear baby diapers in my underwear in public, and I sometimes suck my pacifier or thumb in the car. But that's a big difference from waddling through your local Walmart in a smelly, poopy diaper and shortalls with a pacifier in your mouth.

I've always been paranoid about wearing a diaper but I think if you covered it properly it wouldn't be a huge deal as long as you were considerate of others. I have considered bringing a pacifier around though, but not for the whole abdl thing, but more because of an intense oral fixation that I have. There, I would use it in a more private setting though, such as in a car while driving, I mean, who sees me, well, someone who I will probably never see again. But yeah, I keep most of it private myself.

I wear diapers in public.

To be honest I am not an Adult Baby, so don't do anything else. I don't try to hide the fact I am wearing but don't put myself on display.

I've worn in public on several occasions. I don't flaunt that I'm wearing them, nor do I bring babyish items out with me because people wouldn't understand.

I don't think ab/dl's should do anything in public that will bring unnecessary attention. Most people simply wouldn't understand what it's all about and would probably be shocked and/or disgusted. I see no harm in wearing diapers in public, as long as they are properly covered and don't emit odors that would be unpleasant to others. As for pacifiers and other such items, no I wouldn't recommend walking around in public with them where it's going to be noticed. To answer your other question, yes I do wear baby diapers in my underwear in public, and I sometimes suck my pacifier or thumb in the car. But that's a big difference from waddling through your local Walmart in a smelly, poopy diaper and shortalls with a pacifier in your mouth.
    Also what Kimba said.

toujoursbb

Once I walked my dog on a summer night in cute shortalls, exciting, felt so good to be dressed like a toddler outside the house; was hoping tough that I was right guessing that I would meet almost nobody at midnight on weekday, which was almost true. The encounter appeared to be benign as the person seemed to notice nothing as I acted like if there was nothing unusual...

Being 24/7 in diapers, well covered, it goes unnoticed too. I like to go dinning with my wife wearing an onesie with babyish prints under partly covered by a jacket etc, leaving just a piece of the onesie visible. Fun. I drive to and from work many times with my paci on, hidding it when closely crossing other vehicles except at night...

I could wear diapers under clothes in a near future, but no more. Acting childish or letting people know about your fetish/lifestyle is not advisable, people will judge you or confront you and they are right is disrespectful to them in a way.

Pulluplover

I wear in public plenty, and sometimes wear work out shorts or pants that could show some diaper color if close enough, and will pull the diaper up above the waist band for a little voyeurism fetish. Want some snap shorts to wear out as well....But I am not an AB, just a DL Sissy. I think something like a pacifier would go a bit far and be too noticeable. Most wont even notice a noticeable diaper bulge or reveal, not something on there radar. But if something more is your thing, take a walk in the woods or a remote part of a park. You still get that voyeuristic rush with out much threat of discovery or offending someone. Heck, I go Diaper only in the woods sometimes!

I am in diapers all the time and I don't really care what somebody else may see. If a person is going to make an issue out of my diaper then there is nothing I can do other than to walk away. I NEED to wear diapers because I am incontinent and I don't feel I have to conform to a clinical style of management.