Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys whats up?

Smile Hey guys whats up?

Hey, I just wanted to say hi and welcome back to all of my freinds on here. Well thats pretty much it so I will talk to you all later.

Default Heya

Hey dash, thanks for saying hi. And for all of the other people I guess I should have said more about myself. I am 19 years old and am currently in an apprenticship. If I chat with you feel free to ask and I will tell you more. I am into cars, 4 wheeling and hanging out with freinds. Other than that theres not much to say. I was on this site before it crashed so I know alot of people from here and look forward to talking to you again.

Yah, its great to be back on again and be able to talk to all my freinds I have made on here.

Welcome back man! Hope to see ya around some!

Yes Eclipse, I had missed you, look forward to seeing you soon. I'm normally in the Chat room daily so always feel free to hit me up.

Yea i do not use the IRC chat even though I do have it downloaded, mainly because I am too cheap to pay the 20 dollar starting fee. At least I am too broke for that as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Yea i do not use the IRC chat even though I do have it downloaded, mainly because I am too cheap to pay the 20 dollar starting fee. At least I am too broke for that as of now.
    You don't need to pay a fee!

mIRC asks for a fee, but it's not like the program isn't going to work if you don't pay it.

it's weird how people can not be aware of that. isn't that the way all shareware has worked since the beginning of time? nobody ACTUALLY pays for it. :P

if you have some sort of a moral issue with using the program without paying the fee, then just download a free IRC client. there are loads of them. a lot of people dig xchat or opera. personally i prefer chatzilla, which runs as an extention of firefox. or you can just use the java chat, which is built right into the site. *points to command bar* ^^^

so now you have no excuse, eclipse. i expect to see your ass in IRC tomorrow evening!