Thread: New to DC

Default New to DC

Hey everyone! I am new to this site and while I have been interested in the whole ABDL thing I have never really been active in the community so I decided that this would be the year! I am 27 and live in Washington DC.

I am a graduate student here in the city and am a bit of a nerd. Love video games, sci fi things like that, though I havent had much time for any of it lately. That's basically what grad school is good for. Just here looking to make some friends in the community and this seems like a friendly site unlike the creeperfest of diaperspace long ago! Haha

See you around the forums!

Slatie

Quote Originally Posted by Slatie View Post
    Hey everyone! I am new to this site and while I have been interested in the whole ABDL thing I have never really been active in the community so I decided that this would be the year! I am 27 and live in Washington DC.

I am a graduate student here in the city and am a bit of a nerd. Love video games, sci fi things like that, though I havent had much time for any of it lately. That's basically what grad school is good for. Just here looking to make some friends in the community and this seems like a friendly site unlike the creeperfest of diaperspace long ago! Haha

See you around the forums!

Slatie
    Hi Slatie! As a fellow Washingtonian I feel especially obligated to welcome you to the site. You'll find there are plenty of fellow nerds here along with many other groups of people. What games/sci fi things do you like? What did you study in grad school and how was it?

From one who lives in central Virginia, welcome to the site. I hope your studies don't bury you. Higher learning demands a lot, so good luck.

I'm on the other coast, but I've spent a number of years living in that Metroplex (and more of my family still does)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    Hi Slatie! As a fellow Washingtonian I feel especially obligated to welcome you to the site. You'll find there are plenty of fellow nerds here along with many other groups of people. What games/sci fi things do you like? What did you study in grad school and how was it?
    Thanks! I am working towards a PhD in international relations.

As far as Sci Fi stuff, I love Star Gate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, Battlestar, etc.. Havent had a lot of time for games over the last year since I started my program. Dogboy was right about the demands. Every once in a while I will log into my old WoW account and play.