Thread: Share your diaper dreams!

BusaSimba

Default Share your diaper dreams!

I just recently today saw a post about the occurrence of diaper dreams. Ever since I was 10 or so, I've always had weird ones.

My most memorable one occurred around that age. I dreamt of having one of my new friends over for a sleepover. I was wearing a plastic diaper for bedwetting, and he noticed it when I bent over to pick up my xbox. My friend asked me about it, and was really accepting. We just chilled the rest of the night, and I woke (still in the dream) up having soaked through everything and our sleeping bags. Last thing I remember was my friend saying something along the lines of "I guess it didn't do its job".

What's one of your weird diaper dreams?

Mine used to be dreams of family buying diapers for me or other situations where I would get them. In the dream I would hold on to the pack and feel a sense of excitement and lust. As I woke up I would still be clinging onto a soft toy or pillow thinking it was the diapers just to be crushed that I couldn't carry them from the dream.

As I now have access to diapers dreams tend involve getting caught, like the typical going to work/school without pants on, just with diapers. Or half asleep thinking that friends or work would somehow find out. But only when actually wearing to bed in real life.

I occasionally dream that I'm in some public place, like a mall or carnival, wearing just a t-shirt and a diaper (always barefoot, too, for some reason.) I'm always really embarrassed/worried about it, but no-one around me seems to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by StripeyWolfPup View Post
    I occasionally dream that I'm in some public place, like a mall or carnival, wearing just a t-shirt and a diaper (always barefoot, too, for some reason.) I'm always really embarrassed/worried about it, but no-one around me seems to notice.
    I've had this dream more times than I can count, and like you, I'm either bare footed, or just wearing socks. I wonder why that is?

I remember having a dream when I was really young about diapers (around 7 i think). I can remember it because I remember at the time being really weirded out. Anyways, I was in this place, I think it was supposed to be a mall. I was walking around alone and then suddenly my babysitter pulls me into a bathroom and puts a wet diaper on me, then the dream has a lapse and its back. So I'm at the point when I'm on like a circular moving sidewalk (the thing at the airport) still in the mall. I pull off the diaper and throw it. End dream. I shit you not. Dream Analysis: my younger self was beginning to come to terms with diaper loving, but was rejecting it? this wasn't like a random diaper occurrence in my youth. two others stand out. One was when i was in pre-school and I remember daydreaming about forcing my teacher into a diaper and some elaborate childish way. Another was a time when I was playing with my toys and remember pretending that one of my action figures was forced into a diaper. So yah, beginnings of my personal infantalism.

Strangley enough I have only had one diaper dream I can ever recall and it was me just wearing plastic underpants and walking around "somewhere" but nobody saying anything or noticing yet I was totally embarassed as I tried to get to wherever I was going. Only had this one time I recall and no others; seems odd I do not have more dreams on this subject but I do have dreams about alot of other things but they are not weird (times in teh past with old friends, etc.).

I often have these dreams!
    I think it's the equivalent of the "naked dreams" that many people have. I don't have any dreams where I'm walking around naked, I'm walking around with a sweatshirt and crinkles with nothing on my feet.

On a few occasions, I'm dreaming I'm at my old workplace at my terrible excuse for a desk, in diaps as described. My old boss looks at me and says "Maybe you should dress up before someone places a complaint". In the dream, I had been showing up to work for a month like that.
    On other occasions, I'm visiting my parents and hanging out in the living room, trying to pull my shirt low enough to hide the crinkles, my dad looking at me with disapproval.

But the best dream of all...
    I was walking down the stairs of the $city subway. We walk towards the 90 degree corner of the platform (I didn't know subways could do that). We sit down, I'm in crinkles again and trying to hide it with my sweatshirt. There's a Louisiana band on the other side of the platform playing some jazz while in nifty suit, and there's a momma from the other side looking at me approvingly. What.

It's just... weird. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by StripeyWolfPup View Post
    I occasionally have dreams exactly like this - maybe it's wishful thinking!

I've had one fairly recently It's a little bit of a story, really...

Well, I was in a sort of bungalow along with a couple girls (we were around the late teenage years), and a lady slightly older than us. We were all in nappies save the lady, who was taking care of us. The focus of the whole thing wasn't really the fact that we were in nappies: the main thing was that (after a change), the lady and two of us were trying to comfort a third. She apparently had witnessed something like a train crash or something similar. The poor thing