Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharing with other AB's Fantasy :D- What's yours?

Red face Sharing with other AB's Fantasy :D- What's yours?

I have this thing that when I think of who I am, like what I look like, I don't see myself as an adult, sometimes I get confused when people talk to me big, because I don't feel "big" I have to force myself to be an adult a lot, it kinda feels like acting...theres a lot of things "big people" don't understand. Like...bubbles and birthday parties

I have a happy fantasy I wish would come true, I wish I could have a big BIG baby party with other AB's at a park with babysitters around, and I will have a huggeee bubble wand, and all my friends and I run around trying to catch the bubbles and we play that game with the rainbow parachute and hide under it. Then we can all have cake with different flavors all around the cake!

And we make a mess eating it and don't have to clean it I always feel like one day, I just want to have an AB party, but I don't know any other AB's besides here. I literally do not know one AB in my actual physical life!.
    Would be fun to have a big AB birthday party with cartoon plates and cups and goody bags :3

To compensate for not having a big AB party, I usually have a party with my toys :3

sooo
    What's you ultimate AB fantasy? Could be anything from (having a book read to you-big AB birthday party like me!)

and what have you done in your individual AB life to compensate for not being able to fulfill that fantasy (yet!)

that sounds awesome. I dislike b day parties because of the obligations. I remdmber my nephew turning 6 and holding up his toy while the smile just oozed -i am only doing this because i am obligated to let you get your pictures. Really i would love to be done with this. Why cant you let me show my thanks by just having fun with it?- when the 6 year old feels he is obligated to do all that nonesense, something is wrong. A -no obligations and fanfare over every gift- party sounds perfect! As for fantasy...i just want someone i do not have to be constantly an adult around...i want to cuddle a stuffed animal or suck a paci in the living room and watch a cartoon w/o anyone who sees being the least bit awkward or bothered by it.

I just would like to have another individual to baby me. Someone who is a rely good friend and does other stuff with me too, but on those special occasions, he or she will take care of me.

Something like this for AB's would be cool, and ''look'' it has a Monkey.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web_equip_2.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	19752

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post

hehe, yes

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post

Oh my! This is incredibly WONDERFUL AND FANTABULOUS! I practically lived in McDonald's playplaces, this looks like so much fun !

It does look fun, but I know I would be the shy one hiding in the ball pit ,but if my girl friend was there then I would be more playful.><

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    .i just want someone i do not have to be constantly an adult around...i want to cuddle a stuffed animal or suck a paci in the living room and watch a cartoon w/o anyone who sees being the least bit awkward or bothered by it.
    This is how I live around my wife. Most of the times I'm adult me, but other times, I'm wearing my bib overalls and diapered, or at night, in a diaper and T-shirt, hugging my teddy bear which she bought me, and drinking from a sippy cup. It's nice to be able to do that.

That looks like it would be a great way to spend an afternoon with buddies... but sadly, every time I see a ball pit, all I can think of is the Big Bang episode with Sheldon, and LAUGH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bpukvdbso BAZINGA!!!

I'd like a sleepover with two or more AB's, starting at dinner and going through the next day. This would include a movie, playground or pool and some type of party.