Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you mess in your sleep ??

Default How do you mess in your sleep ??

Trying to mess in my sleep not having much success.

Help appreciated.

DD

Sounds like you're afflicted with a case of good health. Tough to bear but you may be stuck with it for some time.

i was just thinking that a smart guy could set his Transporter to the precise coordinates, and then set the timer such that it would "beam-in" an appropriately per-deposited amount of vacated material to ones padded bum....
    the only foreseeable down-side being that if the person, after having fallen fast asleep; should change his orientation to an extent that said vacated material should materialize on some other location of the body such as say..... the face, heaven forbid.

PS; please take with a gran of salt and some humor..

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sounds like you're afflicted with a case of good health. Tough to bear but you may be stuck with it for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i was just thinking that a smart guy could set his Transporter to the precise coordinates, and then set the timer such that it would "beam-in" an appropriately per-deposited amount of vacated material to ones padded bum....
    the only foreseeable down-side being that if the person, after having fallen fast asleep; should change his orientation to an extent that said vacated material should materialize on some other location of the body such as say..... the face, heaven forbid.

i guess that would be pie-in-your-eye....
    I had such a giggly fit, and I bet my neighbor wondered what the heck I was on. Thankyou for making me laugh like a hyenna. Or as I like to refer to having a few good laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Take a laxative and take your chances?
    Nah, take a laxative and a sleeping pill together, and hope the one kicks in before the other...

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Take a laxative and take your chances?
    Don't forget to take a sleeping pill, and a muscle relaxer. That will certainly produce something i'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tridim View Post
    Don't forget to take a sleeping pill, and a muscle relaxer. That will certainly produce something i'm sure.
    Death being one of the possibilities I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Death being one of the possibilities I bet.
    Oh...good idea actually, because when you die, all the muscles relax and you sh*t yourself!

you know, on a more serious note..... (single raised eye-brow)
    i just got one of those nice pop-corn maker with the over-head cooking pots like the ones i use to see in the theaters. the point being i like fluffy pop-corn at times.

and well, when i eat a good big bunch of it i usually have a very nice (and somewhat urgent) contribution for john the very next morning... a better timed pop-corn feast might prove advantageous in discharge timing as well. for what it's worth.... (grin)