Thread: just wondering

Default just wondering

I have been wondering about the ab side for awhile now. I have not been able to find a mommy or sitter to help me with this yet. I do have a female friend who knows i wear diapers. She will change me when she comes over, but does not want anything to do with the ab part and i dont push it.
    Just wanting to hear from other babies on how much they like this lifestyle and other mommies who have babies.

I don't have a mummy ,but I do have a very understanding GF that will change me though I never push it upon her she does it because she wants to other than that we love having cuddles together one thing i really like is having my hair washed by her I'm not sure why ,but when she washes my hair I get a very strong feeling of regression maybe it's the simple things in life I like best.

I am an ab, but sadly i am lonely, being an ab with no one to share it with can do that. Babys / toddlers want love, so that feeling makes sense. Regardless, i like my little side even alone and w/o access to diapers or clothes or someone to share it with.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    I am an ab, but sadly i am lonely, being an ab with no one to share it with can do that. Babys / toddlers want love, so that feeling makes sense. Regardless, i like my little side even alone and w/o access to diapers or clothes or someone to share it with.
    I myself as an Adult Baby am lonely, but I try and manage as best I can, with daily regression to keep me from going bonkers.

I wish I had a nice Daddy to change me, hug me and play with me.

Woody