Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Should I quit wearing now , wait to be forced out of the market, or something else?

  1. #1

    Angry Should I quit wearing now , wait to be forced out of the market, or something else?

    I am gonna be honest I know all of you are sick of seeing my post, but I seriously can not just let this drop.

    I am at the end of my ropes here. I am sick and tired of browsing the internet for some small diapers. I am sick of having barely any abdls understand my situation and sit here and be EXTREMELY rude in my face. When I made that petition just to try and help companies realize smalls need to be improved and to not forget about us. I have had abdls screaming at me over at daily diapers. They said I was a scam and I was trying to steal all of their personal information. The admin didn't even step in and do the logical thing when I reported them.

    Babyfur.me was not any better. People did the same things to me there too basically.

    I also have had personal friends end up ignoring me because they feel my efforts to try and get a better product out there is completely useless.

    I have had tons and tons of people coming to my face saying, "oh there are tons of smalls we don't need any more",or "Current small diapers are fine".

    None of them had tried small diapers. They do not know how they are. We don't all like the same things.


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    And yes I know what you all will say, you will say "There is not enough market for small".

    Well I am sorry to say this but that gives them no right what so ever to abandon smalls. I am not asking for a abdl diaper. I was asking for improvements on small products or better ones.

    This is not even about just me this is about everyone who can't wear mediums. I mean come on, do you think IC people like having inferior products too? What about the mothers that have children that don't fit into medium sized adult diapers.

    __________________________________________________ _____________________

    Question:

    So what do you guys feel I should do?

    I really do not want to stop wearing, but it is getting to the point where it seems like there is no hope. Companies seems to be changing a bunch of their products now.

  2. #2

    Default

    Perhaps get some people to sign a petition, asking them to make a special run? (It'd help ease their minds at least hopefully.) Because honestly, a company like BambinoDiapers or the like would probably love to make a run of small diapers, if they were sure they'd sell at a reasonable rate. It's just economically unfeasible to purchase a whole order (Probably a shipping container or more) if you're only selling 0.2% of your stock a month.

    I've seen how there's a massive drop-off for good diapers outside of the "standard" ranges (M/L). Heck, the only reason XLs exist still is probably largely due to bariatric needs.

    Personally, I know a few folks who use smalls, all of which seem to have similar complaints. Why not band together and try and make a solution?

  3. #3

    Default

    There's definitely a lack of small ABDL targeted diapers out there. But there are heaps of regular adult diapers made in small. You say that you are unhappy with the current offerings. I wear mediums myself, so cannot really comment on the performance of Abena S4's, Tena Maxi Smalls or Molicare Super Plus Smalls. However I have seen all of these and they appear to have all the same features of the other sizes. Maybe if there's a particular brand you like, you should gather interest like Eulogy suggested and target that particular manufacturer.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    And yes I know what you all will say, you will say "There is not enough market for small".

    Well I am sorry to say this but that gives them no right what so ever to abandon smalls.
    To be blunt, it totally does.

    There's no law requiring companies to cater to all markets. If an area is less profitable, companies will spend less time focusing on it.. that's just the way free market works. The fact that you are an under-served market might suck, but you arn't entitled to better service. The only exception is when the government gets involved to enforce minimum human rights... but even that tends to apply more to businesses which offer a service and not businesses which produce a product.

  5. #5

    Default

    Here's a suggestion for small AB/DL diapers. These aren't disposable diapers. They're cloth AIO's. Here's the link all in one adult baby cloth diapers If you look these over I'm sure you'll find a print or two you might like.
    These will last for along time if taken care of properly. All of the diapers on this site are available in small.

  6. #6

    Default

    This is a tough one, and I feel for you. I went a long time not even knowing that there was a suitable adult product I could wear, so I've gone without the right size before. If the lack of a proper size could have squelched this desire in me, it certainly would have, and at the time, I'd have been happy to have it fade. It had no effect on my urges at all and I'd still be this if I had never encountered a properly fitting diaper.

    Unfortunately, no corporation owes us a product if it's not profitable. There are a small number of companies that do provide a small product. The range of choices has gotten smaller over the last five years or so but I personally doubt it will dwindle to nothing. There's a market for smalls. From what's available, it's clearly...small but greater than zero. With each company that stops carrying them, the ones that do should get increased market share. It could be that there is room for more in the market but I don't see that petitions will illustrate this. I try to be an ethical actor in petitions and I wouldn't sign yours because I would not buy any significant number of smalls. Anyone who made smalls as a result of my signature would be in a losing proposition. Since petitions can't really control for well-wishers, they're pretty useless as an indicator of a market.

    All I can really suggest is to keep in contact with the companies that continue to make smalls and remind them that you exist and value their product or suggest changes that would make that product more attractive to you, bearing in mind that they need to be profitable. Likewise, you can periodically poke other manufacturers about adding smalls back into their product offerings but if they've done their research and it's not working out, I wouldn't expect to get far. Unless they can set up a system of pre-orders for whatever they make that pulls high enough numbers (in the same manner as ABU's sissy diaper), I doubt they'd show much interest.

  7. #7

    Default

    you could try e-mailing the websites. The fact that they have their smallest size is medium means there is a small just try asking if they have any or if they don't if they could make some. Also it's worth noting that is the diaper is adjustable i.e. has tapes you might be able to ape it really tight and achieve the small effect. I'm with you there really is no reason to get rid of small diaper sizes if only for the sake of consistency. I think the problem with a petition is that would require people putting there real name on a list involving a diaper fetish effectively making them come out of the closet or at least in there eyes.

  8. #8

    Default

    It's not like you don't have options.

    ABU makes the SDKs in smalls. Tena, Molicare and Abenas are all available in small. If you're on the smaller side of the small, you can probably fit into goodnites. There's cloth diapers that you can look into. They're all cut differently and you're bound to fit into something.

    To me, it seems that you want something extremely specific and aren't willing to settle for anything less. Why does you petition specifically mention Pampers and not an abdl company like Bambino? And I'm sorry, not to be rude, but the idea of Pampers making a diaper that goes up to 125 pounds is just ridiculous. Pampers caters to babies, which we're not. We're adults. And whether it's for comfort, sexual desires or the needs to regress, we're still adults. There isn't nearly enough demand for Pampers to start making diapers that size for adults, and they'd lose money out the ass if they tried it. People who actually NEED diapers aren't going to be buying Pampers for adults, and of the adults that WANT adult diapers, less than half are going to buy this product. So where does Pampers win in this? Nevermind the negative PR that would come with catering to a niche fetish or role-play.

    And yes, if there's no demand, it gives them every right to abandon smalls. If you were a business owner, would you make something knowing you would lose money on just to make a few people happy? You wouldn't. And if you would, don't become a business owner.

    Again, you have options. You should considering look at them.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Here's a suggestion for small AB/DL diapers. These aren't disposable diapers. They're cloth AIO's. Here's the link all in one adult baby cloth diapers If you look these over I'm sure you'll find a print or two you might like.
    These will last for along time if taken care of properly. All of the diapers on this site are available in small.
    Thank you, and I have considered them before, but sadly that is not an option for me. I know your trying to help and I thank you for that. I have nothing against you, but I personally do not feel small sized people should be forced to such options. I feel we should all have a equal chance at the same good performing products.



    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    It's not like you don't have options.

    ABU makes the SDKs in smalls. Tena, Molicare and Abenas are all available in small. If you're on the smaller side of the small, you can probably fit into goodnites. There's cloth diapers that you can look into. They're all cut differently and you're bound to fit into something.

    To me, it seems that you want something extremely specific and aren't willing to settle for anything less. Why does you petition specifically mention Pampers and not an abdl company like Bambino? And I'm sorry, not to be rude, but the idea of Pampers making a diaper that goes up to 125 pounds is just ridiculous. Pampers caters to babies, which we're not. We're adults. And whether it's for comfort, sexual desires or the needs to regress, we're still adults. There isn't nearly enough demand for Pampers to start making diapers that size for adults, and they'd lose money out the ass if they tried it. People who actually NEED diapers aren't going to be buying Pampers for adults, and of the adults that WANT adult diapers, less than half are going to buy this product. So where does Pampers win in this? Nevermind the negative PR that would come with catering to a niche fetish or role-play.

    And yes, if there's no demand, it gives them every right to abandon smalls. If you were a business owner, would you make something knowing you would lose money on just to make a few people happy? You wouldn't. And if you would, don't become a business owner.

    Again, you have options. You should considering look at them.

    I don't know what petition your talking about.

    I will state this again. This is not about abdl diapers.

    I am trying to get the current diapers we have now improved or help companies realize we need better products.

    The petition I had I thought out very carefully and asked a bunch of my friends on. I made sure it was professional before I posted it and avoided at all cost mentioning abdl stuff.

    Just because molicare is great in a size medium doesn't mean it is great in size small. I personally feel the molicare diapers could use some improvements for the size small.

    Also the new small abena diapers are horrid in my opinion. I miss the old plastic backed ones. The new ones have stretching, tape, and odor issues.

    Although it seems like a good business move at first glance, you are forgetting there are other ways to still supporting people and managing to get profits. If every company thought exactly like that literally there would be no small diapers, and we would have tons of people with wet pants. These products are meant to help all people. If they only cater to one group they are already hindering there chance of making more profits anyways. Instead of not making smalls all together a company could just lower the amount they make to meet their supply and demand on those products.

    Finally I do not know why you even mentioned sdk's in size small. The sdk are a play diaper, they are not meant for people who have bed wetting issues or are IC. I honestly do not feel you fully read what I posted.



    Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    you could try e-mailing the websites. The fact that they have their smallest size is medium means there is a small just try asking if they have any or if they don't if they could make some. Also it's worth noting that is the diaper is adjustable i.e. has tapes you might be able to ape it really tight and achieve the small effect. I'm with you there really is no reason to get rid of small diaper sizes if only for the sake of consistency. I think the problem with a petition is that would require people putting there real name on a list involving a diaper fetish effectively making them come out of the closet or at least in there eyes.
    Thanks for your idea and I actually did email companies. One company I emailed actually told me I was wrong for not liking cloth backed diapers. Id o not mind cloth backed diapers at all really, but so far most of the ones I have tried besides the one I reviewed had stretching and chaffing issues. Also I find most of them are low quality.

    One company I did email said they want to make smalls in the near future and he agreed that there were not many good small diapers right now. The only issue is it is a new company so hew said he is waiting before he will actually offer a size small. I do not know how long it will take for them to come out though.



    Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Perhaps get some people to sign a petition, asking them to make a special run? (It'd help ease their minds at least hopefully.) Because honestly, a company like BambinoDiapers or the like would probably love to make a run of small diapers, if they were sure they'd sell at a reasonable rate. It's just economically unfeasible to purchase a whole order (Probably a shipping container or more) if you're only selling 0.2% of your stock a month.

    I've seen how there's a massive drop-off for good diapers outside of the "standard" ranges (M/L). Heck, the only reason XLs exist still is probably largely due to bariatric needs.

    Personally, I know a few folks who use smalls, all of which seem to have similar complaints. Why not band together and try and make a solution?
    I actually did make a petition but not as many small people were willing to sign up as I had thought. I can try getting a group of people together but just by them not signing the petition makes me feel like most have already given up hope.

  10. #10
    Zpeed

    Default

    No ABDL would sign a public petition
    That's like telling the world about their fetish

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-Dec-2011, 20:04
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-Oct-2008, 11:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.