Thread: baby pant diaper

Default baby pant diaper

so i ordered baby-pants gauze cloth diaper and its really nice it came on the first estimated day and the pack was super desecrate. the diaper is really nice and soft so far i really like it.

robbw

The literacy level here has to be seen to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by robbw View Post
    Gosh, at least one of us tells us like it is. LOL

Anyway, I'm hoping to spring up some extra cash in the next month or so, then I'll go ahead and order one or two of the Baby Pants gauze diapers. I think people really need to see what this material is, and a photo is far better than any word can describe. Wish me luck!

haha, everyone is a critic.

Are you serious??? I don't mind when someone gently suggests to use spell/grammar check (very occasionally required). But judging by your previous posts, you are missing the point of this community entirely. I don't know you personally (hell maybe you are a great bloke), but here you just come across as a complete jerk. Take it or leave it....

To the OP: I have purchased a number of Baby Pants items, and have found them to be pretty awesome quality. Glad you are happy with your new purchase!

ok guys i am exteamly aware of my grammer and spelling failure i just finished a research paper so ... there meanie :p jk

I think it would be good if someone can upload a closeup photo of one of these gauze diapers. I think there's a difference between that, and the twill weave. But, I don't know unless I can see what they look like. Does anybody have these, and a camera they can use to show the weave pattern?

I looked at the site, but I don't see a closeup of the pattern its self, which is what I'd like to see from the actual product. Thanks, Philly.

I just got mine a week ago. It's about twice as soft as Birdseye. I use it as a stuffer in my wife's home made prefolds with Velcro. Sooooo soft. And, since they are a stuffer (I place them square over the wife's prefold, so it's like using the gauze with a massive pant) I don't have to worry at all about pins screwing with the gauze. I can't make this combo leak, and I get the awesome feeling of a gauze cloth diaper. I only use this for night, as I am mostly a DL, and I use dispys for fun, but for sleeping comfort and security...nothing beats this combo.