Thread: Let's Try This Again

Default Let's Try This Again

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I made an intro post a few years ago but then disappeared, as user Squee. Sorry about that.

I was new to the community and really shy about it. Ever since, I have been out of the community but late last year I took serious interest in it again by joining BF.me (my profile here) and even started a private (friends only) blog to keep track of my feelings toward being a Little as well as how it's like to live with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder, not to be confused with Bipolar).

Speaking of which, I noticed there is no forum section just for littles? The only community I have been able to find is /r/littlespace on Reddit.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    During my time gone I have realised that I am actually not into role play. Even though I am an adult IRL, I feel the same as when I was just a kid. I don't have a particular age I feel like I am, but my best guess would be around 6-14 or so, if you need a range. I am just myself all the time (when appropriate time permits). I also don't feel the need to have a "parent/dom", but would enjoy the idea of having someone care for me. Would be a nice change from RL issues.

What interest I have in diapers I think is strictly fetish. I can't say I would want to wear diapers, myself, but I am curious about it. Anyway, I ave no problem with those who do wear them and I find it cute.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    I spend all my free time on Minecraft or Second Life. I run a private (friends only) white-listed server for MC and have my own plot on SL.

I also like Industrial music and I used to DJ (about 5 years ago or so), used to enjoy drawing until it just started to feel like a chore, love to travel and have been all over the east coast of the U.S., love cartoons, am proficient in computers, and am a furry. So I guess that makes me a Littlefur.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I originally joined this site in order to find out what the community is all about, see what types of people are in it, and more importantly... whether or not I even fit into all of it.

Now, I came back to the community in hopes of making new like-minded friends, having a safe place where I can just be myself, and learning more about this side of myself and how to embrace "her".

That's all I can think of to add. Anything else, feel free to ask here or in PM.
    Last edited by Kirara; 08-Jan-2014 at 17:43.

Hi and welcome back. That was a very nice intro. I see in your profile you like My Little Pony, me too. There's tons of bronies around the site.

I think its cool you decided to become active again. I am totally in the same boat. I am still trying to make up my mind on several other forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. I look forward to getting to know you on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Hi and welcome back. That was a very nice intro. I see in your profile you like My Little Pony, me too. There's tons of bronies around the site.
    Thanks! :3
    Who is your favourite pony? Mine is Applejack (or non-mane-six is Berry Punch).

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I think its cool you decided to become active again. I am totally in the same boat. I am still trying to make up my mind on several other forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. I look forward to getting to know you on the forums
    Nice to meet you. For me it's not so much about making up my mind, but finding somewhere (anywhere) I can feel like I belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirara View Post
    Thanks! :3
    Who is your favourite pony? Mine is Applejack (or non-mane-six is Berry Punch).

Nice to meet you. For me it's not so much about making up my mind, but finding somewhere (anywhere) I can feel like I belong.
    My favorite of the main six is Fluttershy, favorite overall is Vinyl Scratch.