Thread: More Ab/Dl urges in the Winter months

Default More Ab/Dl urges in the Winter months

I feel that the urges to wear diapers and dress like a toddler are much stronger in the winter months. My own desires to become much stronger in November, and seemed to peak in February. I was born in July, so my 6 month "awakening" (when an infant becomes much more aware of his surroundings) was in January. The six-month mark plays a very important role in terms of attachment. I consider AB/Dlism to be very much attachment issue. I wondered what other people's views on this were?

not sure if i'm in the same boat or not, as i've never taken the time to make such an observation.

but i wonder if its tied more in line with some subconcious desire to relive the holidays like you used to...or it might be just because it's colder outside that you want to be more cozy.

it's colder outside so you tend to stay indoors where it can get boring. Also wearing diapers in summer time can be awful at times, where in the winter it could make you feel warmer. Especially if you wear a footed sleeper, sleep with plushies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    it's colder outside so you tend to stay indoors where it can get boring. Also wearing diapers in summer time can be awful at times, where in the winter it could make you feel warmer. Especially if you wear a footed sleeper, sleep with plushies, etc.
    I agree I tend to where diapers and footie sleeper more in the winter because its cold and my job slows down in the winter months makeing for plenty of time off.

I'm feeling the same feeling in the exact same period, strange. The rest of the year I tend to have very little interest in any kind of abdl activity. I don't think it's a purge/binge cycle though.

I don't think my urges are seasonal but the opportunities to comfortably act on them can be. In sweltering heat, I might want to wear but just find it too uncomfortable to be enjoyable. In the winter, it's a lot easier to manage with comfort.

A lot of the things that people describe as "cozy" are winter things. Fireplaces, blankets, flannel pajamas, cups of cocoa. Many ABs often use the word 'cozy' for their diapers. So it makes sense we'd seek out cozy things more in the winter-- though our perception of cozy is different from the average person!

I'm the opposite, It's too cold and I don't feel like doing any thing. But when its warmer I'm more active, feel better. heat from wearing doesn't bother me as much unless my core temp goes up.