Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coloring the inside of your diaper

Default Coloring the inside of your diaper

I've always wanted a diaper with a colored inside but I think I have found a way to do this! 1 step take a spray bottle doesn't matter how big it is. Step 2 pick up some food coloring any color you choose. Step 3 take spray bottle put as much food color as you would like( but use as much as you can to get a brighter color for your diaper). Step 4 put as little of water as you can in spray bottle just enough so it will spray and give it a shake. Step 5 spray the inside of the diaper and make sure it's well covered in color. And the last step let the diaper sit for 30 min-1 hour to dry.. And now you have a beautifully colored diaper for you to enjoy(: oh yeah and when you need to go pee the color will let you know when you are wet(: thanks guys I hope you like this idea and go ahead and try it for yourself
    Stay diapered my friends
    Love, EvanDL94

I know a quicker way to colour the inside of a diaper... (Sorry! Kinda gross!)

I never really worried about the inside-colour... but I saw some diapers online a while ago that had a peach coloured bit of padding... and that looked pretty cool.

Sounds sorta fun but aren't you worried about the color transferring to say.... places you'd rather it didn't. that could take some explaining...lol
    http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-con...5082755747.jpg

Yeah, that wouldnt work too well for me...I use cloth AIO diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    Yeah, that wouldnt work too well for me...I use cloth AIO diapers.
    I use an AIO as well! I love it it can hold a lot and it's supper comfy. I don't care to much for an inside color, but the outside has to look super cute :3

I just tried the diaper today and the color does not transfer to the skin so don't worry about that. And when you do wet the diaper the outside gets filled with color it actually fun to see the color spread. I had the diaper inside pink and the diaper became all pink I used bambino classicos

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that every AB will love this because it makes their diaper that much more cute(:

That's really funny.... I'm not sure I'm going to try that, but it's good to know that if I did, I wouldn't end up with a little blue man in my diaper lol
    Last edited by ozbub; 06-Jan-2014 at 23:50.

I'm more interested in how the outside looks, and how the diaper works, than the color of the inside. It does sound amusing, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    I use an AIO as well! I love it it can hold a lot and it's supper comfy. I don't care to much for an inside color, but the outside has to look super cute :3
    I have two of them, One is leopard print and the other is blue leopard print. they are fleece on the outside, over top of the waterproof layer.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I have two of them, One is leopard print and the other is blue leopard print. they are fleece on the outside, over top of the waterproof layer.
    Where did you get them? I'm interested in getting another. This time though I want to get a pull up style.