Thread: Hey everyone.

Default Hey everyone.

Hi.
    I'm new here. I am a teen guy who, I guess you would consider, a diaper lover, or a teen baby, kind of halfway. I used to wear diapers to bed almost every night but I have stopped wearing for a year. Now I'm fifteen, and I don't really know why I'm here, but I am.

I guess I like diapers as a way to comfort me and relieve stress. I kind of gives me a warm feeling of security. I have tried stopping this fetish, but I keep wanting to come back. I almost bought some diapers from an online store, I was considering securepersonalcare.com or bambino.com, but I'm afraid my parents will find out.

So again, hello to everyone.

Hello, welcome to ADISC.org =)! Surprisingly, we have some common interests referring to this fetish and yes, there were a few times I felt like getting rid of the fetish but it's quite normal =0. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Your not quite alone. And i want to order some allso >.> Since what i have now are substanderd. Welcome tho! I may end up pming you sometime ^^. BTw Keyo is the bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    BTw Keyo is the bomb!
    Lol thanks, but also BTW it's Kyo, not Keyo...
    I think Yuki kinda has a better personality but he's a bitch to any guy, he only shows his nice personality girls, but oh well, at least it works for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual_Gravity_27 View Post
    Lol thanks, but also BTW it's Kyo, not Keyo...
    I think Yuki kinda has a better personality but he's a bitch to any guy, he only shows his nice personality girls, but oh well, at least it works for him.
    Yeah kyo *blink*. I like the episode where yuki trasfromed and he was flying up with buns in the air and the red hair chick was trying to look for him and was trying to catch him. Yuki was like OVER HERE!! The red haired chick caught a bun and squesed the life out of it. Then yuki was like "maybe i didnt want to get caught i would of been killed. xD

Welcome to our community!

Post around as you please and I hope you enjoy it here!

Btw I would go with secure cause they cheaper than bambino and almost the same thing as bambino.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual_Gravity_27 View Post
    I guess I like diapers as a way to comfort me and relieve stress. I kind of gives me a warm feeling of security.
    That's pretty much how I feel too. Do you think your parents would understand if you told them? I would imagine it would be easier to bring it up with them since it wouldn't be totally random and easier to understand your liking them. My parents are fine with me but I was so worried because I never wet the bed or had any diaper experiences that I felt could help them relate to my desire. Until it recently occurred to me that having Aspergers might have played a part. I used that as an angle to help them possibly understand where I was coming from.
    I'm wondering, what kind of diapers did you wear for bedwetting in the past? Did you find yourself missing them soon after? Is that how you found out about the tb/dl thing and people liking to wear diapers?

And what is Kyo from? Fruits Basket?

Well any way gravity what kinds did you wear for at night that is. O.o