Thread: I'm Troy. :)

Default I'm Troy. :)

Hello ADISC community! My name is Troy and I am a DL and sometimes an AB. I live in Alberta, I enjoy gaming on various consoles an watching TV. I just started really getting into being a DL earlier this year when I bought my first pack, so I may be asking a lot if questions and any answers would be helpful and greatly appreciated. As for my ABDL side, it is a fetish for me so I find diapers to be sexual, however sometimes I like wearing for simply comfort and security. I'm not much of an AB, but sometimes it would be nice to have a "Mommy" change me and such. I wouldn't mind being a "Daddy" either and change my little girl. Anyways, I'll stop babbling. Good day!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyTheMan View Post
    Hello ADISC community! My name is Troy and I am a DL and sometimes an AB. I live in Alberta, I enjoy gaming on various consoles an watching TV. I just started really getting into being a DL earlier this year when I bought my first pack, so I may be asking a lot if questions and any answers would be helpful and greatly appreciated. As for my ABDL side, it is a fetish for me so I find diapers to be sexual, however sometimes I like wearing for simply comfort and security. I'm not much of an AB, but sometimes it would be nice to have a "Mommy" change me and such. I wouldn't mind being a "Daddy" either and change my little girl. Anyways, I'll stop babbling. Good day!
    Welcome to ADISC Troy! Sounds like you're eager to get started with your new "interest". Relax and enjoy, is all I can say. There's a lot of Canadians here, so you will be making friends fast. I see you have already joined in on the threads - good job! Hope to see more of your posts soon!