Thread: Accept Yourself Little Ones Video

Default Accept Yourself Little Ones Video

First I address 2 main misconceptions again to help people with misunderstandings by the later content in the video.

Then I get to the heart of the matter which is why it's so hard to accept yourself.

Then I show the kind of thoughts that "could" and often do go through many that are struggling with themselves.

Edit:
    I just felt it would be helpful to have the entire video collection easily linked.....
    I have redone my videos page on my web site a bit.

All 6 of my AB/DL Videos are HERE:

http://www.babymitchy.com/abdlvideos.html

Each video has a comment section that is controlled by me, not youtube so anyone, even visitors here may feel free to comment.
    Last edited by BabyMitchy; 03-Jan-2014 at 16:19. Reason: Add a nice link to all my videos abdl related

well done mitchey. i really liked your video.

This was wonderful and I like the pony bit at the end as it has a good lesson.

Well, to an extent you are preaching to the converted.
    But be that as it may. I agree that self-acceptance is the key... we are the way we are, so we must deal with it in whatever way works for us, each on a case by case basis. If indulging away from the wife, saying 5 Hail Maries, or whatever gets you through the day, that's fine. Guilt and depression are no lifestyle to endure.

As to the genesis of being ab/dl, that's so hidden, could be for so many reasons, and is so often buried in the past, and is so individual, it does us a disservice to make sweeping generalizations as to what purpose it serves us as individuals. Let us get what we will from it. Let that be the whole of the law. In the meanwhile, I will feel pangs of sorrow at every tale of purging, social isolation,and self-hatred I hear about. Wasted diapers make me cry. It's okay to keep one's private life private, and share it with the few, the lucky few, friends and lovers, and our kindred spirits across the internet. I am alive and well, and happily padded. amen. And ever more shall be so

Last edited by Raccoon; 04-Jan-2014 at 06:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Well, to an extent you are preaching to the converted.
    But be that as it may. I agree that self-acceptance is the key... we are the way we are, so we must deal with it in whatever way works for us, each on a case by case basis. If indulging away from the wife, saying 5 Hail Maries, or whatever gets you through the day, that's fine. Guilt and depression are no lifestyle to endure.

As to the genesis of being ab/dl, that's so hidden, could be for so many reasons, and is so often buried in the past, and is so individual, it does us a disservice to make sweeping generalizations as to what purpose it serves us as individuals. Let us get what we will from it. Let that be the whole of the law. In the meanwhile, I will feel pangs of sorrow at every tale of purging, social isolation,and self-hatred I hear about. Wasted diapers make me cry. It's okay to keep one's private life private, and share it with the few, the lucky few, friends and lovers, and our kindred spirits across the internet. I am alive and well, and happily padded. amen. And ever more shall be so
    Yes some of us had a hard time growing up lack of nurturing so I had to nuture myself.
    Teasing told I was not worth any thing never touched or hugged school age and up.
    And yes the shame.
    All I ever wanted was to be liked or loved never got that so had to love and care for my self.
    I feel we all are different and the same in different degrees.
    Oh the years of purge and binge until I came to the point of what a waist.
    This is me I'm ok.
    In my time I had to hide what I did and a lot of us still do out of safety.
    That is why some of us live in a shell to shy to be who we are for safety sake.
    Only on Internet can we be us .
    There are still those that are to shy or been hurt to leave the safety of that shell.

I know many of us here have gotten over the acceptance issue but every day new people show up discovering that they have a little side. Things can easily go sour in a world where you are more likely to feel alienated than accepted... making self-acceptance a difficult situation. So this video was my best attempt at addressing the major reasons for not accepting yourself and how good it can feel to finally accept and be yourself.

(Because although I tribute my own AB side as a part of me since childhood... doesn't mean that others don't discover an interest in AB/DL later in life.)

Such a wonderful Video! Many wonderful points :] Something to think about ^_^

So i just finished watching this video before I saw this thread. Amazing videos mitchy