Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lullabies for the modern adult...

Default Lullabies for the modern adult...

I am just wondering what kind of music do you guys listen to?
    For me I have been finding myself falling asleep to Pink Floyd. How about you guys?

Nicole Larson, sleep baby sleep.

This was my nightly lullaby in my crib for some time.

Plus various Fisher Price crib lights and music players.

I found playing the same thing repeatly before sleep made getting into little space easier.

Plus appropriate soft friends, pacifier and sleep ware to match.

interesting. For me I don't remember my folks singing lullabies to me. I actually use to listen to techno in highschool. But lullabies where never my cup of tea.

I really like listening to owl city their songs make me feel little.

I tend to watch TV while falling asleep, but occasionally will listen to music.

Usually something I've heard enough that my mind doesn't focus on it and that isn't especially jarring. Pink Floyd, Scorpions, Queen.

On the topic of Pink Floyd, and I know this is pretty much a crime against art, but I actually made a cut of Time that takes off the not so gentle bit at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewiatt View Post
    I really like listening to owl city their songs make me feel little.
    They would actually be quite nice to listen to for that, I might have to look into getting some of their music.

I have actually been listening to Rockabye Baby on pandora when i go to bed lately. Its Rock music, remade into calm chime music that you would hear from a baby music box. Its super adorable, and non-AB's could even appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    They would actually be quite nice to listen to for that, I might have to look into getting some of their music.

I have actually been listening to Rockabye Baby on pandora when i go to bed lately. Its Rock music, remade into calm chime music that you would hear from a baby music box. Its super adorable, and non-AB's could even appreciate it.
    I'm going to have to listen to that I love the songs that baby music boxes play I never would of thought to try pandora thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewiatt View Post
    I'm going to have to listen to that I love the songs that baby music boxes play I never would of thought to try pandora thank you
    Your going to love it, its pretty fun music, and there are a lot of songs you would recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    I am just wondering what kind of music do you guys listen to?
    For me I have been finding myself falling asleep to Pink Floyd. How about you guys?
    Love Pink Floyd...still my favorite!!

It's actually quite hard for me to fall asleep to any sound. Even when I was younger and living elsewhere, I could not sand the sound of the air conditioning turning on, much less music that I intentionally play.

I like New-age, it always makes me feel dreamy. Favorite artists are Yiruma (이루마) and Brian Crain. However, since I listen to all that on Spotify (on computer), I have to shut it off myself. I also listened to some smooth jazz (a LOT of Kenny G).
    If I'm not in a dreamy mood, I gravitate towards electronic and alternative rock. There's also no stopping me from playing myself some of the popular tracks, too.