Thread: Hello :)

Karnival

Cool Hello :)

Hi everyone!
    Finally had the time to create an account on adisc! /feeling excited/
    One of my reason why i created an account is to ask/find out more about wearing 24/7, I'll talk more about this when i create a new thread about it later on

About me:
    I absolutely love watching/playing soccer(US)/football(UK). Other than that, my other hobbies are doing cards tricks(magic). That's pretty much it, just got up from bed so cant think of much to share

It's a short introduction but i hope you guys and girls dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by Karnival View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Finally had the time to create an account on adisc! /feeling excited/
    One of my reason why i created an account is to ask/find out more about wearing 24/7, I'll talk more about this when i create a new thread about it later on

About me:
    I absolutely love watching/playing soccer(US)/football(UK). Other than that, my other hobbies are doing cards tricks(magic). That's pretty much it, just got up from bed so cant think of much to share

It's a short introduction but i hope you guys and girls dont mind
    Welcome to ADISC Karnival! Your introduction was fine. Do you do card tricks for friends or do you perform publicly?

Karnival

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Karnival! Your introduction was fine. Do you do card tricks for friends or do you perform publicly?
    I show it to friends dont think i'm that good to show it to the public yet hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Karnival View Post
    I show it to friends dont think i'm that good to show it to the public yet hahaha
    Practice, practice, practice...lol

Karnival

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Practice, practice, practice...lol
    yesss just like any other hobby

Hello and welcome. Yes, the card tricks sound really cool. I know it takes practice and a lot of dexterity. I'm a classical musician, keyboards such as organ, piano and my Korg Triton, so I know about hand dexterity.