Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, PBGryphon here!

Default Hello, PBGryphon here!

Hello everyone, I'm PBGryphon!

Actually, my name is Peanut Butter Gryphon. That's the name I use while lurking other furry forums but it was unavailable here, so I just shortened it.

I don't really know how to make an intro post, I've never made one since I mostly lurk. Do I just talk endlessly about myself? Do I keep it centered around this forum? I honestly don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by PBGryphon View Post
    I don't really know how to make an intro post, I've never made one since I mostly lurk. Do I just talk endlessly about myself? Do I keep it centered around this forum? I honestly don't know.
    Firstly, welcome to the site, I hope you find a reason to stick around.

Secondly, take a look here. It's a "Cheat Sheet" for intros. Useful, if you are the bashful type :P

Lastly, got any interests other than ABDL stuff? Like photography? How about playing an instrument?

Edit: Just noticed, you're the first intro in 2014 (For the west coast at least. Where server farms are a thing...) Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Lastly, got any interests other than ABDL stuff? Like photography? How about playing an instrument?
    Thanks for the welcome.

Well, outside ABDL stuff I'm kinda boring. I'm a furry, into MLP a bit, and I play some guitar. But I haven't really done anything significant with any of those...

All good, can't say I do a lot with my hobbies either. Though, I suppose that's why they're hobbies, not jobs.

On the whole furry note: while we have few posts in the Babyfur section, loads of our members identify as such.

Heck, just be sure to check out all the sub-forums, we're a diverse community!

Again, welcome to ADISC!

Hi and welcome to the forums from a fellow babyfur and brony! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

There's plenty of furries around here. You'll fit right in! So what do you *do* that's furry? Art, RP, 'suiting...?

Yes! Another Gryphon fan! I'm GryphonGuy and I also like the furry fandom as well. I am big into the Brony thing too. Welcome!

your name sounds really similar to this youtube channel I watch, it's just too much of a coincidence for me to not point it out, anyway welcome to the forums enjoy your stay.

heres a link if you're interested:
    PeanutButterGamer - YouTube

Gryphons are sort of like kitties . . . I suppose that makes them ok
    Welcome to ADISC

We love ex-lurkers here, you'll fit right in. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to drink a whole bottle of Baileys in a toast to your continued enjoyment of this site. No, there's no need to thank me.