Thread: First Post

Default First Post

1) Hello! Who are you?

63 year old straight male

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

life long AB/DL since about 11 years old, enjoy both cloth and disposable diapers, adult breastfeeding

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

My hobbies are golf, boating, fishing, camping, travel and being a grandpa!)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I am always on the lookout for new and better products, enjoy sharing experiences, and really enjoy reading the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed51 View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

63 year old straight male

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

life long AB/DL since about 11 years old, enjoy both cloth and disposable diapers, adult breastfeeding

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

My hobbies are golf, boating, fishing, camping, travel and being a grandpa!)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I am always on the lookout for new and better products, enjoy sharing experiences, and really enjoy reading the stories.
    Welcome to the group. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting.

I've never tried adult breastfeeding before. I've thought about it on many occasions tho.