Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to bathroom in diaper - #1 or 2?

Default Going to bathroom in diaper - #1 or 2?

I am also curious, it seems like many or perhaps most people just urinate in their diapers. Is it common for people (I don't mean necessarily incontinent people but those who wear diapers cause they like to I guess) to also defecate in their diapers or just pee?

Fairly common. Many of us here do not actually enjoy messing our diapers, while others may do it occasionally, and some of us do this on a regular basis. It's really up to the wearer and whether they can deal with the smell/clean up and the other consequences of messing.

Do you want to hear that a lot of people like to shit their diapers? I've noticed that your brand new and almost 70 percent of your threads deal with..how you say it.... "defecating" in diapers. I understand if your into scat and scat play, however most people here are not so I'd advise not to continuesly only make threads about pooping diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    Do you want to hear that a lot of people like to shit their diapers? I've noticed that your brand new and almost 70 percent of your threads deal with..how you say it.... "defecating" in diapers. I understand if your into scat and scat play, however most people here are not so I'd advise not to continuesly only make threads about pooping diapers.

You have misinterpreted my 2 posts thus far. In one thread I asked how long people usually keep on their diapers after they have used them, because I started using diapers not long ago and have always been unsure how long it is "safe" to keep it on like that. In this thread I ask about pooping more specifically because in my brief time using diapers I have not done that and was only wondering if I should try it or not or if it's not worth the trouble, so I was curious to find out if others did that or if many did or didn't. By 70 percent you mean 2 threads because I literally just joined the forums yesterday. I am sorry if I incited any anger by my 2 threads so far but I am really just curious because I am new to all this.

My natural progression to diapers came from deliberately messing in my underpants. I would say, go ahead and try it for the experience. I haven't actually messed in almost a year but before that I always felt like it was a waste of a diaper if I didn't do something in it, be it peeing or pooping.

Well, feel free to try it. I can report positive results, worth the trouble for me. Just some tips...

1) It will smell. Bad. Do it in a room you can vent out quickly & completely. Do it ALONE, don't expose anyone else to it.
    2) Cleanup is made easier with baby-wipes, and a shower with a washcloth immediately afterward.
    3) Have a ziplock bag on hand to seal the diaper & used wipes away air-tight before you toss it in the trash.
    4) Don't panic. Everything works out fine. Relax. If you like, you'll like; if you don't, you don't, and after cleanup it's all the same: done.

It's not worth doing often for the trouble it takes, but whatever.
    Last edited by YankeeFox; 30-Dec-2013 at 22:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie123 View Post
    I am also curious, it seems like many or perhaps most people just urinate in their diapers. Is it common for people (I don't mean necessarily incontinent people but those who wear diapers cause they like to I guess) to also defecate in their diapers or just pee?

I'm Incontinent - and I am VERY GLAD it's "only" urinary IC...

Messing my diapers? on purpose? NO F...ing way...
    As mentioned before - I can not grasp why anyone would find sitting in their own feces appealing - not by the slightest (and please I don't want to have it "explained" either)
    So for me - No bloody way.

I have messed in my diaper a few times. It was fun, until it came time to clean it up. To me it really is not worth it.

I only do it on purpisevif im at home and ive wet it enuff to need a change anyways. Other then that, I do have the occasional accident, which sucks, but I always carry supplies with me anyway