Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How truthful are you about wearing diapers with your family or friends?

CuddlyAngel

Question How truthful are you about wearing diapers with your family or friends?

I'm the type of person who doesn't care who knows about my wearing diapers or for that fact me being an adult baby. Judgement of any kind doesn't matter to me. I proudly wear 24/7 all different kinds of adult diapers and all of my family and friends know.

My mother even buys me adult diapers regularly. She insists on paying for them which I think is very nice of her and I even wore when my entire family was here for Christmas. By being so open and honest my life has been wonderful and I was wondering how many of you have the blessing I do? I am so lucky. I get to be an AB all day and as often as I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyAngel View Post
    I'm the type of person who doesn't care who knows about my wearing diapers or for that fact me being an adult baby. Judgement of any kind doesn't matter to me. I proudly wear 24/7 all different kinds of adult diapers and all of my family and friends know.

My mother even buys me adult diapers regularly. She insists on paying for them which I think is very nice of her and I even wore when my entire family was here for Christmas. By being so open and honest my life has been wonderful and I was wondering how many of you have the blessing I do? I am so lucky. I get to be an AB all day and as often as I wish.
    Welcome to ADISC CuddlyAngel! This looks like you first post Can you tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you better? You say in your profile you drew your avatar - very well done! Artists here are plentiful and some are a little shy to share their work.

And you are correct! The less people judge each other - more acceptance, if you will, the better!

CuddlyAngel

I'm fairly private so I really don't tell much about myself in general. I also didn't draw my picture I said I made it using apps on a smartphone.

My apologies and we certainly do respect your privacy but we are a community where we try to help each other out and the best way to do that is to get to know each other better. That's all I was trying to get at.

Indeed welcome ! Regarding your thread, it must be awesome to have that kind of acceptance from your friends and family , you are lucky indeed !

Not all of us have such blessing

CuddlyAngel

I can give advice to people easily without them having to get to know me. I like giving advice and looking up resources for AB's in terms of products and such. This may be a community yes, but I still adhere to my principles and opinions. I'm not willing to just state things to anyone so they can get to know me to be honest. I'm just here to offer advice when I feel I can and to read the forums. Thats all.

Welcome to ADISC. Hope to enjoy your self here.

I guess I forgot the topic some where along the way.

But I don't wear 24/7. But I do wear a lot, my mom and one of my sister's know. And a handful of friends.

The only reason I tell anyone is if they find out. Then I give them the run down on why I'm wearing. And I leave it at that. I don't bring it up. Or hint at/become relaxed about wearing and them seeing.
    Last edited by Siege89; 30-Dec-2013 at 06:27.

CuddlyAngel

Thank you.

I am very discreet about having to wear a diaper, but close people around me are well aware of my medical problems. My wife is very especially supportive about me wearing diapers and sometimes I think that she likes it (won't admit it outright) and has eluded that I stop seeking any type of help in reversing my incontinence, it's almost disturbing to me at times.

CuddlyAngel

I'm never discreet about it. People can either accept it or they don't have to be around me. Their loss not mine.