Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Hello, first time here

  1. #1

    Default Hello, first time here

    Hi, my name is Jamie. I'm a guy who just turned 18 and I am at the start of college. I live in the west coast US.

    Just a bit more about myself- I really like to read and write, as well as love music (and play piano), and play soccer and go out to run and stay in shape. I have interest in a wide array of subjects as well, from English and politics to history and psychology to science. Unfortunately even in college I often feel very lonely.

    Now more closely pertaining to these forums... In the past when I was a kid I used to wet the bed though that stopped quite a number of years ago. Only recently (possibly due to stress, but probably other factors too) I started wetting the bed in college. Therefore I began to tentatively use diapers to bed at night except for the past 2 week since I'm back home for winter break right now. Contrary to what I would've thought, I found that I felt comfortable in diapers and (dare I say) I kind of liked wearing them which has contributed to my wearing (and using) them during the day at times too. For some reason though , I tend to feel very guilty and bad when using diapers, which so far is a feeling I've not been able to help.

    I guess this would put me partially in the incontinence and partially in the diaper lover category.

    I come here to learn more about DL lifestyle as well as incontinence management and anything else related to wearing diapers.

    I also really hope talk to many new people and make more friends here.

    Thanks and sorry for the somewhat long post; since it's my first time in these forums and it's my first post, I just thought I would write a more informative intro.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie123 View Post
    Hi, my name is Jamie. I'm a guy who just turned 18 and I am at the start of college. I live in the west coast US.

    Just a bit more about myself- I really like to read and write, as well as love music (and play piano), and play soccer and go out to run and stay in shape. I have interest in a wide array of subjects as well, from English and politics to history and psychology to science. Unfortunately even in college I often feel very lonely.

    Now more closely pertaining to these forums... In the past when I was a kid I used to wet the bed though that stopped quite a number of years ago. Only recently (possibly due to stress, but probably other factors too) I started wetting the bed in college. Therefore I began to tentatively use diapers to bed at night except for the past 2 week since I'm back home for winter break right now. Contrary to what I would've thought, I found that I felt comfortable in diapers and (dare I say) I kind of liked wearing them which has contributed to my wearing (and using) them during the day at times too. For some reason though , I tend to feel very guilty and bad when using diapers, which so far is a feeling I've not been able to help.

    I guess this would put me partially in the incontinence and partially in the diaper lover category.

    I come here to learn more about DL lifestyle as well as incontinence management and anything else related to wearing diapers.

    I also really hope talk to many new people and make more friends here.

    Thanks and sorry for the somewhat long post; since it's my first time in these forums and it's my first post, I just thought I would write a more informative intro.
    Hi Jamie123! Welcome to ADISC! That wasn't too long of an introduction at all! It was very well written. Jump in on the threads or start your own and you'll learn the answers to which you are seeking!

  3. #3

    Default

    Heyas Jamie123 That intro was very well written, and I dare say that we'd have at least some answers for your questions Nice to see you on here, mate!

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi Jamie, Welcome!

    That's a really nice intro! You sound like quite the renaissance man! What do you study?

    The best cure for loneliness in college is to join clubs. You have lots of interests; my school had music performances, writer's guilds, Psych fraternities (not the beer kind, the study kind), political groups... I joined several clubs and have some true friends as a result. There's also groups on here for those interests, so join them too.

    Most of us felt guilty or negative about diapers at some point in our lives. These are called purge feelings. If you tell us more about when you get them, how, how often, we can help you with them. The best thing is when you really understand them, you can manage them, or even conquer them.

    So, any particular questions for us now, diaper-related or otherwise?

  6. #6

    Default Hello, first time here



    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Hi Jamie, Welcome!

    That's a really nice intro! You sound like quite the renaissance man! What do you study?

    The best cure for loneliness in college is to join clubs. You have lots of interests; my school had music performances, writer's guilds, Psych fraternities (not the beer kind, the study kind), political groups... I joined several clubs and have some true friends as a result. There's also groups on here for those interests, so join them too.

    Most of us felt guilty or negative about diapers at some point in our lives. These are called purge feelings. If you tell us more about when you get them, how, how often, we can help you with them. The best thing is when you really understand them, you can manage them, or even conquer them.

    So, any particular questions for us now, diaper-related or otherwise?
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be following your suggestion and look for more clubs. Also, I've only been wearing diapers a short time, and through it I have had a number of questions out of curiosity since I am new to all this. I will be asking them gradually in the diaper talk section over the coming days or weeks. As I said I am both kind of excited but also kind of guilty about all this (I will start a thread about this specifically at some point). Thanks again.

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    Welcome Jamie!

    Yeah, I do play piano/synthezisers too! I have a vintage Yamaha DX7, a electric Yamaha pianoe and 2 MIDI keyboards via VST through my Mac. What kinda piano do you have??

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by phantom76 View Post
    Welcome Jamie!

    Yeah, I do play piano/synthezisers too! I have a vintage Yamaha DX7, a electric Yamaha pianoe and 2 MIDI keyboards via VST through my Mac. What kinda piano do you have??
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I play on an upright piano, Baldwin.

  10. #10

    Default

    dayum, I can't reply your PM til' i'm a Established Contributor .. -.- will do when i can!

Similar Threads

  1. Long time Diaper Lover first time posting on ADISC
    By Graby in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-Aug-2012, 09:26
  2. Long Time Reader, First Time Poster
    By googoo in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-Mar-2012, 14:52
  3. Long time reader first time member
    By D1esel in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-Oct-2011, 04:15
  4. Long time wearer first time poster
    By jackofwichita in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-Sep-2011, 21:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.