Thread: returning ;)

SnowWriter

Default returning ;)

copied and pasted xP ( https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html )

1) Hello! Who are you?

I used to have an account here a few years ago, but I lost it lol. Its ok though, I pretty much did nothing but lurk anyway

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm probably here for the same reason everyone else is; its somewhere I don't have to lie about things.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Well, I'm planning on being a writer someday. My dream is to become the next J.R.Tolkien (I'm nowhere near that level yet though).
    I also like to sketch things in anime style, and I watch lots of anime. Right now I'm learning the Japanese and Chinese languages. I hope to travel to Japan in a year or two.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would love to maybe someday write/post a good story here. That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWriter View Post
    copied and pasted xP ( https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html )

1) Hello! Who are you?

I used to have an account here a few years ago, but I lost it lol. Its ok though, I pretty much did nothing but lurk anyway

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm probably here for the same reason everyone else is; its somewhere I don't have to lie about things.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Well, I'm planning on being a writer someday. My dream is to become the next J.R.Tolkien (I'm nowhere near that level yet though).
    I also like to sketch things in anime style, and I watch lots of anime. Right now I'm learning the Japanese and Chinese languages. I hope to travel to Japan in a year or two.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would love to maybe someday write/post a good story here. That would be cool.
    Welcome back SnowWriter! Can't wait to read your story when you post it. Welcome!

Hello SnowWriter and welcome to the site. I too am a writer and have four stories posted to this site. I'm going to have to re-post them as we purged the story forum and started anew. I also have a short story on Nook Book and it holds a four star rating. I'm close to e-publishing my first novel to Kindal after I complete the editing process. It's a story about a haunting.

My family and I saw the second installment of the Hobbit this week as we all are big fans of Tolkien. Writing has been a catharsis for me. It allows me to create the world in ways it doesn't normally exist. What fun!

SnowWriter

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome back SnowWriter! Can't wait to read your story when you post it. Welcome!
    Thanks, I don't know when I'll get around to writing but I will eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello SnowWriter and welcome to the site. I too am a writer and have four stories posted to this site. I'm going to have to re-post them as we purged the story forum and started anew. I also have a short story on Nook Book and it holds a four star rating. I'm close to e-publishing my first novel to Kindal after I complete the editing process. It's a story about a haunting.

My family and I saw the second installment of the Hobbit this week as we all are big fans of Tolkien. Writing has been a catharsis for me. It allows me to create the world in ways it doesn't normally exist. What fun!

Congratz on the e-publishing I've heard that self publishing is way easier than going through publishers and editors, what do you think about it? I'm glad someone else shares my view of writing. Its such a freeing experience. I need to practice a whole lot more before I'm ready to do any real publishing though.

I'm going to see the 2nd Hobbit in a few days, still waiting on my friends to work out a day before new years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWriter View Post
    Thanks, I don't know when I'll get around to writing but I will eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Congratz on the e-publishing I've heard that self publishing is way easier than going through publishers and editors, what do you think about it? I'm glad someone else shares my view of writing. Its such a freeing experience. I need to practice a whole lot more before I'm ready to do any real publishing though.

I'm going to see the 2nd Hobbit in a few days, still waiting on my friends to work out a day before new years lol.
    E-publishing can get your work "out there". The problem is getting it seen among the millions, so you have to self promote among your friends and then expand your influence outward. I was invited to lecture on writing at our local junior college, so that was one way I went beyond my circle of friends. I understand that book publishers are making their authors do their own footwork, taking them away from writing that next book. It's a rough world for writers until they get discovered. If you have a great book, however, word of mouth gets it out there. I believe J. K. Rowland started that way, having been picked up by a small Scottish publisher.