Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: irish nappies & fun

Default irish nappies & fun

introductions.. Hi my name is Ryan, i'm 28 live in ireland. i enjoy reading sci fi and other types of philosophy, getting high, getting drunk - wouldn't be irish if i didn't. video games, ... And nappies, not so much the dressing up and bottles etc just plain simple nappies . my goal in joining here is to Meet Others. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by funkybeanie View Post
    introductions.. Hi my name is Ryan, i'm 28 live in ireland. i enjoy reading sci fi and other types of philosophy, getting high, getting drunk - wouldn't be irish if i didn't. video games, ... And nappies, not so much the dressing up and bottles etc just plain simple nappies . my goal in joining here is to Meet Others. :-)
    Wow, Ireland is quite a country, want to go there someday :p. Anyway,
    welcome to ADISC.org =) I really hope you enjoy your stay.

Default Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Motorbreath View Post
    Wow, Ireland is quite a country, want to go there someday :p. Anyway,
    welcome to ADISC.org =) I really hope you enjoy your stay.
    Cheers but i'm sure you say that about any country - thats not yours , i think mexico is awesome LOL Cheers for the greetings. i'm sure if i find sum fellow irish men i'll settle in fine. But i'm happy to support!

Another drunken Irish lad! =D Welcome to ADISC! (I'm an Irish kid living in... the un-wonderful US of A).

top of the marnin to ya squire,. get ur ass back here irelands short supply of ab/dl's epidemic! i just wanted to clear something up by the way. i have ran into my evil twin on this site " fuzzybeans " we are one in same, i is he, or he is i.. either way it's not intentionally done, un like some people i came across i'm sane - we think

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC! Ireland is a cool place. Some of my ancestors were Irish. Also, keep in mind that ADISC is primarily not a meet-up site.

i'll keep that in mind, i will always be respective of others and hope to melt a few a heads with my philosophy jargon and views along the way. i'd like talk with fellow irish dudes a great deal, here in ireland things as are not as liberal as you yanks - pope recently bashed gays and a sex shop anywhere in ireland is considered a major tourist attraction! honestly i just dont want to feel like i'm the only irish nappy fiend in ireland anymore .

Top of the marnin to ya Funkybeanie, I got Irish in me blood and really want to visit Ireland one day.

Hmm, Irish...
    Here's a question: Lisbon - yay or nay?

Either way I hope you enjoy your stay at ADISC

getting drunk - wouldn't be irish if i didn't.
    Stereotype much?