Thread: Herroder!

Cool Herroder!

soooo after such a long time visiting this site, I finally decided to join adisc tee-hee..

I'm a very very shy 23 y/o guy from Argentina that after 12 years of suffering enuresis, became into a proud diaper lover. I think that's the only way to go through this problem.
    This is the only quality site I could find with all the information and guides to be a perfect DL, as also the huge amount of people sharing their stories. In some way that makes me feel like home. Dayum, I thought I was alone! lol guess I was wrong

What else can I say? Well, I wear diapers 24/7 or when I can; 1 LG size (actually large waist) at night to prevent leaks and MD size daytime+plastic pants, hopefully these are soo thin they are not noticeable . The problem is when I do cycling, you know, a leaking diaper through the tights can be a really mess and embarrasing situation

I'm glad to find many members from my country!!

Well thanks and byee!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom76 View Post
    soooo after such a long time visiting this site, I finally decided to join adisc tee-hee..

I'm a very very shy 23 y/o guy from Argentina that after 12 years of suffering enuresis, became into a proud diaper lover. I think that's the only way to go through this problem.
    This is the only quality site I could find with all the information and guides to be a perfect DL, as also the huge amount of people sharing their stories. In some way that makes me feel like home. Dayum, I thought I was alone! lol guess I was wrong

What else can I say? Well, I wear diapers 24/7 or when I can; 1 LG size (actually large waist) at night to prevent leaks and MD size daytime+plastic pants, hopefully these are soo thin they are not noticeable . The problem is when I do cycling, you know, a leaking diaper through the tights can be a really mess and embarrasing situation

I'm glad to find many members from my country!!

Well thanks and byee!
    Welcome to the ADISC community Phantom76! You gave a nice story about becoming a DL. Sorry to hear about your enuresis. I know there's other cyclists here that can give you suggestions when you ride. I take it you're a long distance cyclist?

Hi! Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah, I know, but it's now a part of my life so I don't really care.. meh..
    yeah, I will start to dive into the forums to find out about diapers+cycling.
    About long distance, well something like that, basically I do cycling to stay fit and healthy and I ride about 300 km a week so that's quite a lot