Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone. I am new to this, and this is my first post. I don't really know what to do now. I have had the desire to be diapered for a while, but now I am actually doing it

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHappyHop View Post
    Hi everyone. I am new to this, and this is my first post. I don't really know what to do now. I have had the desire to be diapered for a while, but now I am actually doing it
    Welcome to the ADISC community HappyHappyHop! What do you do now? Sit back, relax and enjoy the community. I see you have already posted on a few threads. The win is mine, btw. Can you please tell us more about yourself like what are some of your non-DL interests? What are you studying in college? Most of all, have fun here!

I like Minecraft, FPS, reading, and going on walks.
    I am studying Civil Engineering. So much fun

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHappyHop View Post
    I am studying Civil Engineering. So much fun
    Yeah I hear the math is a killer. Any specific civil engineering field you're interested in? Traffic, roadway design, sewer or storm drainage?

Good choice! I'm sure you've heard of America's aging infrastructure by now. That bridge collapse in Minnesota a few years back is a good example.

I could work anywhere in the country. It will also help people, which is what I want to do. I always liked building, playing with legos, ect...
    So, zipperless, what do you do?