Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers at work

4runner23

Default Diapers at work

So I'm about to start a job at a gas station. Where it's going to be harder to go change my diaper. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I have tranquility ATN breifs. And after one really big wetting. I aready feel like it's going to leak. And I can't have that. I have plastic panties but they are tight. Please help.

Tranquility diapers aren't ideal for that. You should try something better like Abena, Molicare or Bambino. You could also get bigger plastic pants. You probably measured yourself for these with the pants size you wear. You need to measure around the belly button and the legs with a diaper on.

4runner23

The problem is my wiest is small and my upper legs are kinda big. I'm a 32/33/34 sometimes I'm those 3 wesit sizes

4runner23

Oh and I'm only 165lbs. So I'm kinda skinny

4runner23

Hey a I can't get those I don't think my diapers are provided by medicaid. I have state insurance. I can't afford to buy diaper's

Quote Originally Posted by 4runner23 View Post
    The problem is my wiest is small and my upper legs are kinda big. I'm a 32/33/34 sometimes I'm those 3 wesit sizes
    If you go to the baby-pants website, they have measurements of unstretched to fully stretched waist sizes. I'm sure you can find something more in range.

Also keep in mind that the plastic pants if tight will rip easily at the seams on the sides.

It doesn't need to be tight because it's only a waterproof barrier.

I had the same problem with baby-pants Gerber white pants, the legs were super tight. I was in the higher end of the large size. I went with a 3XL the second time I ordered and although there's a lot of room inside and the rise is higher, it never leaked. It's not loose and fits nicely with out gaps and my legs thanked me afterwards.

Purchase a fabric tape measurer found in the craft section in Wal-Mart for like 3 or 4 bucks, find the longest possible. The one I bought is 10ft long. I can measure all of my stature, that way I can get something that fits right like onesie and other things.

I also recommend buying a onesie snap crotch shirt like the ones at XP Medical, they'll help conceal your diapers and hold them in place to prevent sagging.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    If you go to the baby-pants website, they have measurements of unstretched to fully stretched waist sizes. I'm sure you can find something more in range.

Also keep in mind that the plastic pants if tight will rip easily at the seams on the sides.

It doesn't need to be tight because it's only a waterproof barrier.

I had the same problem with baby-pants Gerber white pants, the legs were super tight. I was in the higher end of the large size. I went with a 3XL the second time I ordered and although there's a lot of room inside and the rise is higher, it never leaked. It's not loose and fits nicely with out gaps and my legs thanked me afterwards.

Purchase a fabric tape measurer found in the craft section in Wal-Mart for like 3 or 4 bucks, find the longest possible. The one I bought is 10ft long. I can measure all of my stature, that way I can get something that fits right like onesie and other things.

I also recommend buying a onesie snap crotch shirt like the ones at XP Medical, they'll help conceal your diapers and hold them in place to prevent sagging.
    I approved of this message but I like babykins plastic pants my self they have 6 mill it lasts long time.
    Get the snap shirt to it will help.

Pulluplover

I have had some real comfort issues with plastic pants all day. An AB Universe Dry Kids, Sissy, ect gets me all day with out leaking at work. Pull ups I have to plan on changing. You can also be careful how you wet to make sure you dont leak.

Um, get better diapers (Abena M4, Dry 24/7, Total Dry X plus, Molicare Super Plus) and just change in the bathroom.

You could also try wearing boxer briefs in between the diaper, and the plastic pants. It will soak up leaks, and help prevent any embarrassing wet spots on your jeans.