Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Diaper with insert.

Default Cheap Diaper with insert.

I've recently tried using a walgreens (store brand) diaper with a pampers 7 inside for extra absorbancy. It works really well. Anyone else use baby diapers as boosters?

Tigger

no, but it's something I am going to try in the near future

Yes I use cheap diapers, and baby diapers like huggies, and pampers size 6 and 7, I also use tena pads for men in goodnights, they double the effectiveness.

I used CVS, and walmart brand Assurance, I buy the mediums and I have been getting plastic backed, every time I get the Assurance, I was getting them from CVS but they went to clothlike covers and they suck big time....

Darkfinn

how are those wallgreens diapers workin for ya? I got my gf some for daytime use...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    how are those wallgreens diapers workin for ya? I got my gf some for daytime use...

I'd like to take this moment to, once again, voice my immense support for Walgreens diapers. First off, you get like 20 of them for abound $8 bucks + tax. Next, they hold around 2-3 wettings, and I'm a pretty big wetter; not to mention that I usually flood. Finally, they literally vanish under jeans so long as the jeans aren't skin tight; with their new cloth cover, there's no chance of the crinkle factor giving you away.

The ONLY drawback is that sometimes, while putting one on, the tapes will rip off. That, however, is easily fixed with some duct-tape.

Yawgmoth 110% suggests Walgreens brand diapers for any wearing in public purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I've recently tried using a walgreens (store brand) diaper with a pampers 7 inside for extra absorbancy. It works really well. Anyone else use baby diapers as boosters?
    Not exactly, I have not used baby diapers with another diaper. Although before I could get adult diapers when I was 12-14 I would use size 6 baby diapers, which yes did NOT fit me then and I have a 28 inch waist then. So to make them fit I would just put them inside a brief like a girl would put a pad in her panty. Kind of like a giant pad!

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth View Post
    Next, they hold around 2-3 wettings, and I'm a pretty big wetter; not to mention that I usually flood.
    Seriously!? I always heard the absorbancy on those sucked, even worse than depends, I geuss who ever told me that was mistaken. I still would not buy a pack over my molicares though haha. Of course if want to hand out a freebee (since they are so cheap ) I will defiantly give it a try haha.

baby diapers are the best pads to use in adult size diapers, but the downside is that you have to perforate them before use :p

I made a thread about stuffers a while ago.. but yes, I have done that.

i say jsut use a pull-on diaper with the stretch cut off, they bulge liek mad when wet, and cover everything up