Thread: Buying better diapers for the first time

Default Buying better diapers for the first time

So I've been using the Walgreen certainty cloth backed briefs for a while, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a better diaper? I was thinking about maybe ordering molicares or abenas, but I can't make up my mind.

in order to give recommends we need to know what you are looking for in a diaper ie thin, thick, squishy when wet, color, prints, discrete etc. Also weight, height and hip size would be helpful.

I have a 31 inch waist, I'm around 150 pounds, 6'2. I'm looking for something that can hold more than one wetting and is fairly thick. Plastic backed preferably, because cloth backed seems to leak easily.

Colors and prints don't really matter much. With them or without is about the same to me. I have a budget of around $50 if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Xunlaochi7 View Post
    I have a 31 inch waist, I'm around 150 pounds, 6'2. I'm looking for something that can hold more than one wetting and is fairly thick. Plastic backed preferably, because cloth backed seems to leak easily.
    My best advice is to visit a site like XP Medical and get some sample packs. This way you can try different brands without investing a lot money in a brand or type of diaper you may not like.

Thanks! I haven't been a sleep for long. Im sort of new to it, so I'm just trying to get some advice. It's much appreciated.