Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Apologese for not immediately posting an intro, been going through some transistions recently and have been somewhat occupied. My names Doris, your average city girl living out in Nevada. I personally enjoy it because of all the empty desert surrounding me. It gives a feeling like im in the middle of the ocean on a boat and can freely roam and explore the area. I love hiking out here too, its incredible the feeling u get when u stand at a summit and look around. Anyway, thtas just a lil sumthn sumthn about me, so thank you for welcoming me :sweatdrop:

Quote Originally Posted by D0ris View Post
    Apologese for not immediately posting an intro, been going through some transistions recently and have been somewhat occupied. My names Doris, your average city girl living out in Nevada. I personally enjoy it because of all the empty desert surrounding me. It gives a feeling like im in the middle of the ocean on a boat and can freely roam and explore the area. I love hiking out here too, its incredible the feeling u get when u stand at a summit and look around. Anyway, thtas just a lil sumthn sumthn about me, so thank you for welcoming me
    Welcome Doris! I live in the southwest myself. Been to Nevada a few times. Northern Nevada seems to be a little prettier than southern Nevada. Your data sheet says you like to play Scrabble. Do you participate in the tournaments they have?

Its more of a family thing, during large holiday gatherings we usually have a small scale competion between each other. Its more of an adult thing though, most of the kids in my family look at it like poison, no surprise