Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

Question What did you get for Christmas?

Please share what gifts/presents you got from other people (family/friends etc). I'll go first.

I got 4 new PS3 games (Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, Sly 4: Thieves in Time, and Tomb Raider 2013), 4 gift cards (Best Buy, Carls Jr., GameStop, and Target), and a funny internet meme shirt.

I've still got 2 more presents, but I won't get them until this weekend.
    Last edited by ToddlerNaruto; 26-Dec-2013 at 04:18.

Plushie, Sweater, Chocolate, Photo frame, some other noveltys.. Not a massive Xmas person but I got a good result this year.

Grand total (Including the stuff i bought for myself), I got:
    a "yard of Ale" glass
    2 AIO diapers, one leopard print and the other Blue leopard print
    my first Marci Badge
    new Glassware
    Pizza stone
    new set of knives
    some kitchen utensils that I asked for
    Skyrim(PC)
    Hearthfire DLC
    Time Bandit t-shirt and mug from my uncle (Who is their official design artist!)
    Booze
    a new pair of jeans that actually fit me
    and i'm not sure what i'm going to spend the last of my christmas money on...maybe a new plushie, an xbox controller for my laptop, or a big bottle of captain:P

I got the day off, a speaker system, an alarm clock, a Japanese soda, some anime, some food (pocky, and other treats like it), and the infamous... socks. But I love them.

From my parents a trip to Mexico
    from my one bother a 8x10 photo of our yard that he took himself from a friends plane
    and my sister a three legged camping stool
    and from my other brother I'm not sure yet as he is who we are going to see in Mexico.

I got a Kohala concert Ukulele!!
    A Fujifilm instant camera (Kinda like a polaroid )
    A Vienna Teng CD
    The Cards Against Humanity game
    Fuzzy socks! ^.^
    A chocolate orange...
    New earbuds...
    And a Terry and Terri plushie from Monster's University!!

I got good stuffs! X) <3

Cod ghost and gift certificates to the movies but I'm happy anyway its not the things its the the spent with family that counts

I got the usual things for me, gift card to Amazon so I can buy e-books, CD's of various artists and choirs, some clothes, etc, but here's the big news. My brother-in-law is a good 'ol boy who has a gun license, rides a motorcycle, etc., and can be a difficult person. I opened his gift for me, and it's Cookie Monster footed jammies! Everyone laughed, and I said I'd actually wear them. What I didn't say was that I'd also be diapered.

Later, in the privacy of our bedroom, I asked my wife what that was about. Apparently he had found them for her, as they are women's jammies. She said she wouldn't wear them, but that he should get them for me! He said he would, just to see the expression on my face. So that's the story. Meanwhile, I opened the gift my wife had gotten me, something I had to open in the privacy of our bedroom, and it was a duckie print Jumpin' Jammerz footed jammies. I said I guessed I'd have a different pair to wear each week for each month, as I have two other pairs from Christmases past.

Ipod Armband
    GoPro Camera
    $100
    A bunch of chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I got the usual things for me, gift card to Amazon so I can buy e-books, CD's of various artists and choirs, some clothes, etc, but here's the big news. My brother-in-law is a good 'ol boy who has a gun license, rides a motorcycle, etc., and can be a difficult person. I opened his gift for me, and it's Cookie Monster footed jammies! Everyone laughed, and I said I'd actually wear them. What I didn't say was that I'd also be diapered.

Later, in the privacy of our bedroom, I asked my wife what that was about. Apparently he had found them for her, as they are women's jammies. She said she wouldn't wear them, but that he should get them for me! He said he would, just to see the expression on my face. So that's the story. Meanwhile, I opened the gift my wife had gotten me, something I had to open in the privacy of our bedroom, and it was a duckie print Jumpin' Jammerz footed jammies. I said I guessed I'd have a different pair to wear each week for each month, as I have two other pairs from Christmases past.
    Heh! That was kinda awesome surprise! I have duckie printed Jumpin Jammerz also
    I got candies, socks, some moneeh and a BIG fryingpan, so I could be a widdle chef now