Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traveling to Mexico what are some good Mexican diapers

Red face Traveling to Mexico what are some good Mexican diapers

Hi I'm traveling to Mexico in a few days with my Family and if it works out I want to get some diapers without my family noticing.
    What are some brands and styles that I should look for that are not available in the US or Can.
    Adult is prefered but baby diapers are ok.

Depend Nocturno diapers! I am from the US but lived down in Mexico for a bit and when I found them I died and went to heaven. They are cloth backed but very thick, super absorbent, and are made very similar to Huggies. If I remember correctly they have a very faint teddy bear pattern that you would only notice if you looked very closely. Seems like both baby and adult products use the same material. Anyways, go buy some because they rank up there among my favorites and I've tried everything out there! Wish we had them here!

Quote Originally Posted by critcarern View Post
    Depend Nocturno diapers! I am from the US but lived down in Mexico for a bit and when I found them I died and went to heaven. They are cloth backed but very thick, super absorbent, and are made very similar to Huggies. If I remember correctly they have a very faint teddy bear pattern that you would only notice if you looked very closely. Seems like both baby and adult products use the same material. Anyways, go buy some because they rank up there among my favorites and I've tried everything out there! Wish we had them here!
    Thank you

Absorbency-wise, I'd heavily recommend Tena Slips (the other Tena products in Mexico are economical and less absorbent) or Affective Advance (even the Affective Advance Fresh, which have only 1 tab, are pretty good). These 2 are my usual diapers and have proven the most absorbent commercially available ones in here.

Cheers & have fun.

PS: Where to in Mexico are you traveling to?

You won't get the best quality, but you could try Tena slip, Diapro, Affective (Plastic Backed) and Depend.

We are flying into Oaxaca city

Quote Originally Posted by Spiro910 View Post
    Absorbency-wise, I'd heavily recommend Tena Slips (the other Tena products in Mexico are economical and less absorbent) or Affective Advance (even the Affective Advance Fresh, which have only 1 tab, are pretty good). These 2 are my usual diapers and have proven the most absorbent commercially available ones in here.

Cheers & have fun.

PS: Where to in Mexico are you traveling to?
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daimon View Post
    You won't get the best quality, but you could try Tena slip, Diapro, Affective (Plastic Backed) and Depend.
    I'm not after top quality, just something different that I haven't tried yet.
    I just hope I can get them past my family

Just wanted to say that I lived in Oaxaca de Juarez, where you are going, for 3 months. Again, trust me on the depend nocturno. I'm an M4 and Bambino guy and was pretty impressed with them. Everything else was no good. Have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by critcarern View Post
    Just wanted to say that I lived in Oaxaca de Juarez, where you are going, for 3 months. Again, trust me on the depend nocturno. I'm an M4 and Bambino guy and was pretty impressed with them. Everything else was no good. Have fun!!
    Really ? Depend Nocturno are good ? I've never tried them because I need size small, and they are big.