Thread: Hi (again)

Default Hi (again)

Hi
    I am writing this because I have opened a new account because, well, I forgot the password for my old one, and then like an idiot shut down my old email address. My former identity was ihaveaname so yeah. Hereís the intro I wrote for that name.

Iím rather shy and quiet person who is interested in a mix of regression and diapers and sissy play; basically the whole lot. Away from this side of me I like reading mostly fantasy novels and metal music. Also I like RPG and that kind of computer game although I do prefer board and war games playing with people as opposed to against the computer. Computing also interests me but not in a major way.
    As for why I joined, I donít know- seeking to find more info about ABDL stuff by listening and chatting about with similar people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineedaname View Post
    Hi
    I am writing this because I have opened a new account because, well, I forgot the password for my old one, and then like an idiot shut down my old email address. My former identity was ihaveaname so yeah. Here’s the intro I wrote for that name.

I’m rather shy and quiet person who is interested in a mix of regression and diapers and sissy play; basically the whole lot. Away from this side of me I like reading mostly fantasy novels and metal music. Also I like RPG and that kind of computer game although I do prefer board and war games playing with people as opposed to against the computer. Computing also interests me but not in a major way.
    As for why I joined, I don’t know- seeking to find more info about ABDL stuff by listening and chatting about with similar people.

Well, welcome. Or should I say welcome back? ADISC is certainly a good place to relate to other ABDLs as you know. I'm also sure, if you want, you can get your old username and password back with an e-mail to the mods of this site.

Well... the padded world has gone from "I am unique?" to "others exist" but only the ones on the DPF roster, so 50? 100?... and today between Daily Diapers and Adisc maybe around 50,000 - English speaking abdl folk! And there are sites in other languages too, now, it's a brave new world! And that genie aint going back in that bottle!

We have members who share your main interests by the score. We have groups devoted to particular interests, and they are worgh a gander.

We are a fountain of information, help, and fun, in other words, we are a support site, in all the ways that entails.

Welcome back.