Thread: Fun Diaper Experiments, and Mods

Default Fun Diaper Experiments, and Mods

So I was curious as to who else has done some weird, and/or off the wall diaper experiments/mods?

Tonight I was modding a Abena L4, and it got so thick that I had to remove stuffers. Well when i put it on it did not fit right still so I duck taped it in place. Since I had done another mod before I know they can leak easily. So I was thinking how to close up the leg holes. So I got out more diapers, and lots of tape. What I have now is more like short pants made out of thick diapers. They cover down to 6 inches above my kneecap. I know its kinda waist full but I had one heck of a fun time giggling all the way.

What have you done that lead to some fun diaper mod times?

O.O Umm...Plastic pants might work better. just putting it out there. Anyway, have fun trying to fill that diaper? O.O

No money for diapers to play with myself. I gotta use the potty.

Gotta say I have, almost every New Year, as I don't go out, not a drinker or like big groups or parties, so I stay home, watch the TV and layer multiple diapers all slit to drain into the next, a couple of Huggies spread out inside a Tena Super with a cloth liner, covered with a Depends if I have any laying around or have set aside for NY's, rarely use them!, and then top it off with an AIO cloth and a cover pant, it's huge, and I can drink as much of whatever I want to, and believe me, I WADDLE in that bad boy, may as well enjoy it for a night if I need them anyhow! That is about it for me, but it's fun and having IC issues or wetting at night is never much fun, so I make it that way for a night!

Of course plastic pants works. I was just in the mood for mischievous fun. I likely will not do such a thing again. As it is a waist of resources. It was really restrictive, and made me waddle like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    O.O Umm...Plastic pants might work better. just putting it out there. Anyway, have fun trying to fill that diaper? O.O

No money for diapers to play with myself. I gotta use the potty.

I have extracted SAP from Pampers and inserted it into an adult diaper before sealing it with a hot glue gun. It made a really thick diaper but it clumped up big time. Was good fun to do nevertheless.

Can't say that I've modded diapers more than putting a stuffer physical inside of the diaper by puling the back waistband apart and shoving it in up to the front and back.

I used to waste a lot of money doing mods and stuff like that. Wearing booster pads work, but when I want something really really thick and bulky, I have a baby-pants pre-fold, stuffed with a dozen Gerber pre-folds, also 2 inserts that I had bought with a crap cloth diaper I got from Fuubuu. With 2 pairs of plastic pants over them.

I use Snappi fasteners, they work really well. They stretch really well (must be stretched when bought new).

It makes for a severe waddle that is very effective and works better than any disposable combination that I have tried.