Thread: Acidents? No fear

Default Acidents? No fear

I found this on a web search because I always used a method of baking soda to rub on a stain and then for an easy clean up to use vinegar. I began to think about it when I started to read the recent threads and got to thinking. I always did this on things that was either not expensive or I would rather not have the smell of urine than to have people find out about my baby side.

I looked up and read through several websites on Google search. A lot of them were just too simple or the recipe seemed like it would ruin what ever colored fabric it was put on. I came across one that had several recipes and methods of stain removal. All of them seemed like they would be worth a try. Let me know what you guys think.

How to Remove Urine Odors and Stains Permanently: 16 Steps

Thanks for the tip.

OH and on your profile it says LG. That means loves girl. Your a dude so just giving you that fyi. DL covers guys, actually covers girls to but they came up with LG I guess to feel special or something.

I looked in on the profile options out of curiosity, sissy and LG are together as one option, and LG is spelled out there as meaning little girl. So if He is a sissy, then I'd guess he's correct in selecting that option.

Quote Originally Posted by tornpup View Post
    I looked in on the profile options out of curiosity, sissy and LG are together as one option, and LG is spelled out there as meaning little girl. So if He is a sissy, then I'd guess he's correct in selecting that option.
    But still impossible. I've met well over 100 ab/dl's and not one says they are a luv's girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    Thanks for the tip.

OH and on your profile it says LG. That means loves girl. Your a dude so just giving you that fyi. DL covers guys, actually covers girls to but they came up with LG I guess to feel special or something.
    Um, I think you're really confused.

''LG'' stands for ''little girl.'' Here members have the option of selecting the term ''lg/sissy'' to display as their identity. This term is most often used by males who like to roleplay/regress as female, but is sometimes used by females as well.

An ab is a person of any gender who enjoys roleplaying as a baby or regressing to a baby-like state. A dl is a person of any gender who just enjoys diapers.

I feel a little offended by your tone. How do you know these things are true or not for any individual claiming to be LG. I am not sure where you are going with these comments but you need a chill pill.

Not sure where you got the "luvs girl" thing. I have not run across it. LG as "little girl", i.e., a person (more often sexually male) who sees themselves as a small girl but not in a humiliating way is not common in the community but it's there and I can recall seeing people describing themselves that way dating back at least ten years. It's distinct from "sissy", although they both deal with gender roles, which is why both are represented in the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Not sure where you got the "luvs girl" thing. I have not run across it. LG as "little girl", i.e., a person (more often sexually male) who sees themselves as a small girl but not in a humiliating way is not common in the community but it's there and I can recall seeing people describing themselves that way dating back at least ten years. It's distinct from "sissy", although they both deal with gender roles, which is why both are represented in the tag.
    On fetlife which is way more popular than here... lg is luvs girl as in luvs the diaper. Thats how it has always been on there.

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    On fetlife which is way more popular than here... lg is luvs girl as in luvs the diaper. Thats how it has always been on there.
    I don't think I'm too surprised that a pretty sexually oriented site would have few hits with LG as "little girl" since in every instance I have seen it, it is non-sexual. In any event, LG in the way used here is not exclusive to ADISC, although there don't seem to be a lot of them. AcronymFinder recognizes little girl but not luvs girl: LG - Definition by AcronymFinder. Clearly, it can mean more than one thing.