Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terry Cloth Onesies With Snaps Are Back

Default Terry Cloth Onesies With Snaps Are Back

Just saw that the old terry cloth onesies are back at jumpin jammerz. Great news for those that like to snuggle with snaps in the legs for an easy nappy change !

love these, pretty affordable too !

Terry Cloth Adult Footed Pajamas- Pajamas Classic PJs Onesies One Piece Adult Pajamas - JumpinJammerz.com

YAY!!! Have'nt worn a pair of those since I was TB and they first came out! How cool are these!

Hah, no way! I've never seen these before! Surely they must have been designed with AB's in mind?

I love that brought this back had pair of this a while back and then never seen them again on till now.

These look so similar too the Aww So Cute ones. Same design but different material.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Hah, no way! I've never seen these before! Surely they must have been designed with AB's in mind?
    I Wonder what percentage of their customer's are AB's?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I Wonder what percentage of their customer's are AB's?
    I remember WAY back in the day when they first came out, I want to say 2003 maybe, was 12 at the time, saw them on a episode of SNL and talked to my mom into getting me a pair for xmas. A year or two later when going on their website (when I started exploring my little side) I remember seeing that they specifically catered to us and proudly displayed "AB/DL friendly and aware" on their website! I'm so happy to see them putting these out again!
    Last edited by FluffyJammies; 20-Dec-2013 at 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    I remember WAY back in the day when they first came out, I want to say 2003 maybe, was 12 at the time, saw them on a episode of SNL and talked to my mom into getting me a pair for xmas. A year or two later when going on their website (when I started exploring my little side) I remember seeing that they specifically catered to us and proudly displayed "AB/DL friendly and aware" on their website! I'm so happy to see them putting these out again!
    That's so awesome! It's not often big companies like this acknowledge us.

That's so awesome! It's not often big companies like this acknowledge us.
    Well back then, they were just a tiny start up... I guess they were kinda ground breakers in that regard and it's certainly paid off, as you see adult sized footie jammies EVERYWHERE now! I remember last year, they were voted as one of the top 10 hottest gifts in stores. Who would have thought AB clothes would all of a sudden become "Cool" to the rest of the world! =P

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    Well back then, they were just a tiny start up... I guess they were kinda ground breakers in that regard and it's certainly paid off, as you see adult sized footie jammies EVERYWHERE now! I remember last year, they were voted as one of the top 10 hottest gifts in stores. Who would have thought AB clothes would all of a sudden become "Cool" to the rest of the world! =P
    Ah, I had only heard of them about 3 or 4 years ago. Still, good on them for breaking the ice! I wonder if they still advertise that they're AB/DL aware?

It's crazy that adult footed sleepers still haven't really caught on here in Canada, considering we tend to follow most American fashion trends. And you'd think they'd be all the rage given our winters... :/
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 21-Dec-2013 at 03:48.