Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anywhere I could find the dino drynites in the US?

Default Anywhere I could find the dino drynites in the US?

I'm not sure if this would be a personal ad and if so I will never know not to do this again but ever since I found out that a dinosaur themed drynite is being although too small for me I'd love to get at least two of each print for my dinosaur diaper collection that I have going but the only place I looked was eBay which was nill and I'm wondering if anyone has tips.

walmart or wallgreens maybe. If you can't find it there then you probably can't find it. I've found that wallgreens has a strangely wide selection of baby diapers even for them being a drugstore.

"In the US" would be the operative phrase. Drynites are not sold in the US; their American analogue is Goodnites. I don't know of a version of Goodnites with dino patterns, and I think current boys version is camo patterned. Your best bet for what you're looking for is probably Ebay.

Yeah no Drynites in the US, and ManicMunchkin is right about the goodnites. I got myself a pack a few weeks ago because I was looking for those dino prints too. No luck =/

i thought drynites was the pampers version of goodnites, you learn something new every day I guess, seems weird they would distinguish them like that though.

The Dino drynites are only in Europe (and they are pretty limited even there: aka not available in the UK which is by far the easiest location for getting drynites sent stateside). I got mine from a trade with another member here on adisc who lives in the Netherlands. The whole exchange cost me well over $100 and it was all worth it for the Dino drynites alone. I might be able to list a sample of them on ebay or we could do a direct exchange and deny ebay their cut, but I am pretty protective of them and the pack was pretty small. The member I traded with is IamForeverAKid and I know that they are looking for someone to send some pacifiers to Europe if you wanted to approach them with a prospect for a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    The Dino drynites are only in Europe (and they are pretty limited even there: aka not available in the UK which is by far the easiest location for getting drynites sent stateside). I got mine from a trade with another member here on adisc who lives in the Netherlands. The whole exchange cost me well over $100 and it was all worth it for the Dino drynites alone. I might be able to list a sample of them on ebay or we could do a direct exchange and deny ebay their cut, but I am pretty protective of them and the pack was pretty small. The member I traded with is IamForeverAKid and I know that they are looking for someone to send some pacifiers to Europe if you wanted to approach them with a prospect for a trade.
    well if you were to list a sample don't do it on eBay because I'll know I will miss it! lol Personally I wouldn't sell any of them but I will be sure to contact IamForeverAKid and see if we can help one another.

Hi, I asked someone to search for Dinosaur Dry Nites in the shop and if I cannot buy it in a shop, I will order it on line. Are there more people who want to have Dinosaur Dry Nites?

Yeah I definitely want some. Just need the money and means to get them.

Can we blame this on American laziness? I noticed our small might as well be very large pull ups because of the prints of Spiderman and the Disney fairies[wich I like but I will not get since I can't fit in them] but I was potty trained in 3 days according to my mom[I don't remember] but now it seems like people keep their kids in regular diapers way too long as a form of convenience or because the parents work long hours and/or multiple jobs and it's still for the same reason, convenience while looking at these dino ones the EU is less lazy and does toilet training on time. it's just my observation. Also I notice some ethnic groups let their kids run around in public in nothing but a diaper with no punishment. WTF withs that?